Chickie & Pete's Meet & Greet - 2/26/11 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > Chickie & Pete's Meet & Greet - 2/26/11

Jeep Gear & Install Packages!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4

Unread 02-26-2011, 02:43 PM   #16
Mudmouse990
1990 YJ Wrangler 

damn i have to work at 430 i would definitely go my friend in his 03 wj may go with some people

[B]90 yj 2.5l or pure power,thrush turbo, gutted cat, RC 4in lift,1" boom shackles, 33" BFG A/T's, outlaw alum rims,Rhino lined interior,overhead lights,connex 3300 cb, Homemade disco's, no rear trackbar
future mods- diamond plate rocker gaurds, fold down bus steps,home made front and rear bumpers , tube fenders, paint my doors red,possibly a winch, 302 ford or a 350 chevy, ford 8.8, cv style shaft and much more [/B]
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]
Check out my build thread[/SIZE][/COLOR] [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/90yj-getting-there-1155268/[/url]
[COLOR="Yellow"]My Home made Quick Disconnects Write up [/COLOR][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/home-made-quick-disconnects-write-up-pics-1182040/"]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/home-made-quick-disconnects-write-up-pics-1182040/[/URL]
Mudmouse990 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2011, 04:22 PM   #17
Cherokeegrrl
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStigX View Post
... It's still pretty bright out around 5pm.
Just goes to show what a vampire I am. I'm always asleep by 5pm, lol. Not today tho ... on my way .
Cherokeegrrl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2011, 06:33 PM   #18
njfreekshow
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Hope it was a good meet guys, if yous do one again, maybe alittle bit more notice and I caitmost likely make it. And there is nothing wrong with night wheeling...as long as you don't go to Apple Pie Hill lol
Unread 02-27-2011, 02:14 AM   #19
TheStigX
2002 TJ Wrangler 

It's a little past 3 right now. After a night like tonight, there will definitely be another meet at Chickie and Petes. There was some cool people there but mostly......that waitress Anyone have any pics from tonight? I wish I brought my camera....that water over my headlights would of made a good video.
Unread 02-28-2011, 09:28 AM   #20
JerzeyBoyWJ
2003 WJ 

haha just found the tread.. but there should deff be some more meets..i was bummed i couldnt go to Wharton but i would love to see some of the pics

and yeah that waitress was deff un fair

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/jerzeyboy-03-wj-build-1155698/
JerzeyBoyWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-28-2011, 02:30 PM   #21
Cherokeegrrl
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStigX View Post
It's a little past 3 right now. After a night like tonight, there will definitely be another meet at Chickie and Petes. There was some cool people there but mostly......that waitress Anyone have any pics from tonight? I wish I brought my camera....that water over my headlights would of made a good video.
Water & headlights ... bad combination, just like me & night wheeling (in the cold).

One regret: wish I had got a pic of JerzeyBoy'z sweet WJ

But a quick look at the dry part of the meet. The stationwagon humping a TJ ... "virgin" hump . Never did that before ...

Cherokeegrrl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-28-2011, 07:38 PM   #22
PAULIEMAN
1990 XJ Cherokee 

cool
Unread 02-28-2011, 07:46 PM   #23
yellowjacket681
2002 TJ Wrangler 

hey thats my heep!!!
Unread 03-02-2011, 01:03 PM   #24
SemperParatus
2001 WJ 

I posted this idea about a week or so ago but got tied up with work and weekend duty... great minds think alike i guess! Next meet up you guys do ill def be there!
SemperParatus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.