Blue Wrangler in Glassboro? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > Blue Wrangler in Glassboro?

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!

Reply
Unread 03-08-2013, 09:36 AM   #16
TheBlueKJ
Registered User
2003 KJ Liberty 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Glassboro, NJ
Posts: 351
Im going to wharton tomorrow night round 830 if anyones interested in coming along (3/9)

__________________
Blue 2003 Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4 Lifted, Front OME 790s/Bilstien, Custom Rear; 245/75/16 A/Ts KC Daylighters
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-blue-kj-1490445/ (build thread)
TheBlueKJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 11:55 AM   #17
TJsjeeptj
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: philadelphia, pa
Posts: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueKJ View Post
Im going to wharton tomorrow night round 830 if anyones interested in coming along (3/9)
Where are you going in at?
TJsjeeptj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 01:06 PM   #18
TheBlueKJ
Registered User
2003 KJ Liberty 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Glassboro, NJ
Posts: 351
The area around bluehole I'm meeting my buddy with his lifted xj at the clayton carwash on 47
__________________
Blue 2003 Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4 Lifted, Front OME 790s/Bilstien, Custom Rear; 245/75/16 A/Ts KC Daylighters
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-blue-kj-1490445/ (build thread)
TheBlueKJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 07:55 PM   #19
Jrdchiropractic
Registered User
2009 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Jersey
Posts: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueKJ
I see a Blue Wrangler Limited (heavily modded with marine decals, lifted and a winch on it) every now and then at my gym (retrofitness). I've been dying to figure out who's it is and go wheeling with them sometime
By the way, sometimes I see a black YJ with an RRC bumper at retro. Is that you?

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
__________________
09 JK w/ a winch and duratracs
Just enough to get through most of the time,
get stuck sometimes, and still get home
Jrdchiropractic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2013, 06:39 AM   #20
TheBlueKJ
Registered User
2003 KJ Liberty 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Glassboro, NJ
Posts: 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrdchiropractic View Post
By the way, sometimes I see a black YJ with an RRC bumper at retro. Is that you?

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
No I know who you're talking about, I don't think he goes wheeling though (I've never seen it dirty). I've got the Blue Liberty with the KC's on the bumper

__________________
Blue 2003 Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4 Lifted, Front OME 790s/Bilstien, Custom Rear; 245/75/16 A/Ts KC Daylighters
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-blue-kj-1490445/ (build thread)
TheBlueKJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2013, 06:43 PM   #21
Jrdchiropractic
Registered User
2009 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Jersey
Posts: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueKJ

No I know who you're talking about, I don't think he goes wheeling though (I've never seen it dirty). I've got the Blue Liberty with the KC's on the bumper
Nice ride. See you around.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
__________________
09 JK w/ a winch and duratracs
Just enough to get through most of the time,
get stuck sometimes, and still get home
Jrdchiropractic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2013, 10:01 AM   #22
TheBlueKJ
Registered User
2003 KJ Liberty 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Glassboro, NJ
Posts: 351
I might be going out again next Sunday if anyone wants to come
__________________
Blue 2003 Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4 Lifted, Front OME 790s/Bilstien, Custom Rear; 245/75/16 A/Ts KC Daylighters
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-blue-kj-1490445/ (build thread)
TheBlueKJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2013, 09:45 PM   #23
Jrdchiropractic
Registered User
2009 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Jersey
Posts: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueKJ
I might be going out again next Sunday if anyone wants to come
I might be. Keep me posted.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
__________________
09 JK w/ a winch and duratracs
Just enough to get through most of the time,
get stuck sometimes, and still get home
Jrdchiropractic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2013, 09:15 AM   #24
TheBlueKJ
Registered User
2003 KJ Liberty 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Glassboro, NJ
Posts: 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrdchiropractic View Post
I might be. Keep me posted.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
Will do. Having someone with a winch will be great since everyone got stuck at one point or another. (didn't get back in til' 2am since we had to wait for a dodge turbo diesel to rip out the ford f350 diesel)
__________________
Blue 2003 Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4 Lifted, Front OME 790s/Bilstien, Custom Rear; 245/75/16 A/Ts KC Daylighters
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-blue-kj-1490445/ (build thread)
TheBlueKJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2013, 06:56 AM   #25
harleyparts
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: sewell, nj
Posts: 240
Ok sounds great I'll shoot you guys an e-mail next time I go out. You guys do the same. I have my Jeep on the road but need to install a fuel pump regulator before I go out wheeling. I'll have to swing by your office sometime when I see the Jeep there, I'm guessing you are at the Jrd chiropractor office? I didnt know you could get down under 55 with a truck. Ive only been on those trails with my mounting bike.
harleyparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2013, 09:52 AM   #26
TheBlueKJ
Registered User
2003 KJ Liberty 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Glassboro, NJ
Posts: 351
Sounds good man I'm going out tomorrow still fi anyone wants to come
__________________
Blue 2003 Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4 Lifted, Front OME 790s/Bilstien, Custom Rear; 245/75/16 A/Ts KC Daylighters
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-blue-kj-1490445/ (build thread)
TheBlueKJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2013, 12:28 PM   #27
Jrdchiropractic
Registered User
2009 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Jersey
Posts: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyparts
Ok sounds great I'll shoot you guys an e-mail next time I go out. You guys do the same. I have my Jeep on the road but need to install a fuel pump regulator before I go out wheeling. I'll have to swing by your office sometime when I see the Jeep there, I'm guessing you are at the Jrd chiropractor office? I didnt know you could get down under 55 with a truck. Ive only been on those trails with my mounting bike.
Just recently with the construction along lambs rd it's open. You can only go about 1/2 me before you have to turn around.
__________________
09 JK w/ a winch and duratracs
Just enough to get through most of the time,
get stuck sometimes, and still get home
Jrdchiropractic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2013, 06:35 PM   #28
Jrdchiropractic
Registered User
2009 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Jersey
Posts: 309
By the way, on my way home from target I found a quick little mud hole.sewell. Woodbury glassboro rd. turn on mantua ave (target). Left on center. Over the tracks, then right on Fairview. Take it to the end, then left. At the end of the block is an entrance into a municipal service track. You can go about 1/2 mile in one direction, then pull a u'ey in the bushes. The other way was deeper mud. I'd need my boots in case I get stuck so I could pull the winch out.
__________________
09 JK w/ a winch and duratracs
Just enough to get through most of the time,
get stuck sometimes, and still get home
Jrdchiropractic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2013, 06:33 AM   #29
gcan
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: clementon, nj
Posts: 258
so is your jeep up and running now? we weren't sure where ya went last Sunday in your monster truck lol! we did go thru some pretty tight spots, though, so you were probably right to head out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrdchiropractic View Post
By the way, on my way home from target I found a quick little mud hole.sewell. Woodbury glassboro rd. turn on mantua ave (target). Left on center. Over the tracks, then right on Fairview. Take it to the end, then left. At the end of the block is an entrance into a municipal service track. You can go about 1/2 mile in one direction, then pull a u'ey in the bushes. The other way was deeper mud. I'd need my boots in case I get stuck so I could pull the winch out.
gcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2013, 05:44 PM   #30
TheBlueKJ
Registered User
2003 KJ Liberty 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Glassboro, NJ
Posts: 351
Nice me and 2 buddys are going out monday round 6 maybe you can show it to us
__________________
Blue 2003 Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4 Lifted, Front OME 790s/Bilstien, Custom Rear; 245/75/16 A/Ts KC Daylighters
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-blue-kj-1490445/ (build thread)
TheBlueKJ is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.