JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   New Jersey Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f360/)
-   -   Blue Wrangler in Glassboro? (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f360/blue-wrangler-glassboro-1465845/)

TheBlueKJ 01-19-2013 09:54 AM

Blue Wrangler in Glassboro?
 
I see a Blue Wrangler Limited (heavily modded with marine decals, lifted and a winch on it) every now and then at my gym (retrofitness). I've been dying to figure out who's it is and go wheeling with them sometime :cheers2:

Gp97jeepzj 01-24-2013 05:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 549654


Attachment 549654


That jeep comes to my work in voorhees nj

TheBlueKJ 01-25-2013 05:15 PM

That's a nice looking jeep but it's not the same one I'm thinking of, It's missing the winch and has a different front bumper.

Gp97jeepzj 01-26-2013 08:14 AM

Nice yea this jeep been wheeling few other guys at my gym go out my jeep hopefully ready in spring

TheBlueKJ 01-26-2013 08:24 AM

Nice what mods you doing to yours?

TJsjeeptj 01-28-2013 04:39 PM

I met this guy a couple months ago. He wanted to buy my full doors but then backed out. I don't remember exactly where he said he was from but I met him in Marlton.

Gp97jeepzj 01-29-2013 03:08 AM

Dang you gotta suck them in

Jrdchiropractic 03-02-2013 10:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 576296

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

Jrdchiropractic 03-02-2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jrdchiropractic

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

I'm in pitman. I'll keep an eye out

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

harleyparts 03-02-2013 04:07 PM

Hey JRD I live down the road from you in Barnboro. How do you like the Quadratech winch? I was thinking of buying one but wanted to check one out in first. Once I get my TJ back on the road we should go wheeling sometime. Should have it on the road in a couple of weeks :D

TheBlueKJ 03-03-2013 06:36 AM

And I'm down 1 minute down the road too in Glassboro. We should all go wheeling sometime soon, i'm actually going out next Sunday to Wharton to do some if you guys want to come.

Jrdchiropractic 03-05-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harleyparts
Hey JRD I live down the road from you in Barnboro. How do you like the Quadratech winch? I was thinking of buying one but wanted to check one out in first. Once I get my TJ back on the road we should go wheeling sometime. Should have it on the road in a couple of weeks :D

Q9000 just pulled someone out of the stream under 55 overpass off lambs rd. seems to work quickly and pretty quietly.
If like to go out sometime. I've been looking for someone to go with for a while. Just mounted my duratracs today, so I'm really itching to get them dirty.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

Jrdchiropractic 03-05-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBlueKJ
And I'm down 1 minute down the road too in Glassboro. We should all go wheeling sometime soon, i'm actually going out next Sunday to Wharton to do some if you guys want to come.

Man I'd love to go but I gave a seminar all weekend. Barnsboro and glassboro email me next time you go out. jrdchiropractic@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

Jrdchiropractic 03-05-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harleyparts
Hey JRD I live down the road from you in Barnboro. How do you like the Quadratech winch? I was thinking of buying one but wanted to check one out in first. Once I get my TJ back on the road we should go wheeling sometime. Should have it on the road in a couple of weeks :D

Swing by my office to check it out. 30 w holly ave pitman.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

TheBlueKJ 03-07-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jrdchiropractic (Post 15085143)
Man I'd love to go but I gave a seminar all weekend. Barnsboro and glassboro email me next time you go out. jrdchiropractic@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

definately will let you know


The time now is 03:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.