Attention Local JK Owners, Meet and Greet 2/19 @ Lucas Jeep, Lumberton, NJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > Attention Local JK Owners, Meet and Greet 2/19 @ Lucas Jeep, Lumberton, NJ

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDRear Disc Brake Conversion Kit- TJ,YJ,XJSWAG 50 Cal Ammo Can Mount With M2A1 Can

Unread 01-20-2011, 01:49 PM   #1
lucasjeepnj

Attention Local JK Owners, Meet and Greet 2/19 @ Lucas Jeep, Lumberton, NJ

Event: Jk Owners Meet and Greet
Time: 1pm - 4 pm
Place: Lucas Jeep, Lumberton, NJ

www.lucasjeep.com for directions

Come one, come all to the 1st Lucas Jeep Jk Owners Meet and Greet at Lucas Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge in Lumberton NJ on Saturday February 19th from 1-4pm.

Come show off your built JK's, come check out some new JK's, or just come and hang out! We will have some specials for the day as well as some Jeeps and parts on display.

Currently Hyline Offroad will be attending showing off the JK, also have a few other invites out there for some other vendors to stop by.

If anyone is a brand new Jeep owner and has never been on the trail we will be holding a Jeep 101 presentation in the morning from 9am-12pm. This is for NEW Jeep owners only. Please contact me at lucas.jeep@yahoo.com to register, the presentation is open to the first 25 NEW owners to sign up.

Remember we carry parts from just about any vendor, including ARB, AEV, BGF, Tera Flex, WARN, Super Winch, River Raider, Goodyear, and the list goes on....

I'll hopefully be announcing some additional specials but this is what I have so far.

Hyline Offroad
10 % off list price from Lucas Jeep, an additional 15% off manufacturer rebate from Hyline Offroad and free delivery to Lucas Jeep. This is how it works, place your order ASAP, your order will then be ready for pick up at Lucas Jeep on February 19th. You pay Lucas Jeep the price with the 10% taken off than Hyline will collect all the receipts at the end of the day and mail you a 15% rebate on your purchase. How cool is that! You won't find a better deal on Hyline products than this.
www.hylineoffroad.com for product details.
All order must be placed before 2/15, picked up on 2/19, no shipping of product allowed, YOU MUST PICK UP AND PAY FOR YOUR ORDER ON 2/19!

Any questions, please contact me via PM or email, lucas.jeep@yahoo.com

Thanks and see you there!

lucasjeepnj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.