Atco tomorrow night! October 19th! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > Atco tomorrow night! October 19th!

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 10-18-2013, 05:17 PM   #1
Schepacarter

Atco tomorrow night! October 19th!

Hey guys. So I just bought a bronco for 600 bucks and I know most of the trails down there. I feel more comfortable there instead of Wharton where I don't know ****. If anyone wants to join us, we'll be meeting right across the street at the track around 8 pm. Pm me if you want to go, we'll wait as long as we can for more people to go in, but just pm me once we're in there and I can always come back out to grab you. Let me know guys, the more the better!

Schepacarter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-21-2013, 07:46 AM   #2
Breehill
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schepacarter View Post
Hey guys. So I just bought a bronco for 600 bucks and I know most of the trails down there. I feel more comfortable there instead of Wharton where I don't know ****. If anyone wants to join us, we'll be meeting right across the street at the track around 8 pm. Pm me if you want to go, we'll wait as long as we can for more people to go in, but just pm me once we're in there and I can always come back out to grab you. Let me know guys, the more the better!
How'd it go?
Breehill is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-21-2013, 11:39 AM   #3
Schepacarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breehill View Post
How'd it go?
Went pretty well. No one else showed up. I got stuck once, but a kind soul pulled me out. It was good until some guy called the rangers and then we were out. Not like I can get in trouble, my stuff is stock, but we were supposedly on that guys property. Idk. Whatever. Life goes on.
Schepacarter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-24-2013, 05:14 AM   #4
The-navigator22

Yeah some parts of atco you have to be careful, there's good spots and bad spots where to wheel and not to wheel. And stock or not rangers will be rangers lol
The-navigator22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.