Anyone want to do a meet and greet? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 27 Old 02-16-2013, 05:03 PM
FatPanda
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Mahwah
Posts: 2
Im down for a meet, maybe itll persuade me to start modding.

FatPanda is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 27 Old 02-17-2013, 04:52 PM
mrnavy2
Registered User
2008 XK Commander 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Asbury Park (Ocean Twp)
Posts: 103
Re: Anyone want to do a meet and greet?

Buhler JEEP in Hazlet NJ will be having a big event on May 18. Give me a call and get the details. Also u can ask them on FBOOK.
mrnavy2 is offline  
post #18 of 27 Old 02-28-2013, 03:43 PM
REF_NJ
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Linden
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyJeepZJ View Post
The NJJA Annual Meet and Greet and Family Fun Day is May 18th, 2013 and everyone is welcome to come out. http://www.njjeep.org/MeetandGreet.html
I'm down w this. All I have to do is show up?
REF_NJ is offline  
post #19 of 27 Old 02-28-2013, 06:51 PM
daveWK42
Registered User
2008 WK 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: ocean city
Posts: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueKJ View Post
Anyone down for a m&g? I'm organizing one with KJ Country and Lost. It's gonna be the weekend of March 23rd and the meeting place will most likely be Batsto.
i'd just like to reiterate how much i'm looking forward to this! even though my fiancee traded her KK for an MK patriot last month, i'm stoked! i've never really wheeled w/ anyone & always kinda held back b/c i didn't want to get stuck all alone.

Living well is the best revenge

hers: 2013 patriot sport
his: 2008 grand cherokee laredo
daveWK42 is offline  
post #20 of 27 Old 02-28-2013, 07:07 PM
squishy
Registered User
1992 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: JBMDL
Posts: 1,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveWK42

i'd just like to reiterate how much i'm looking forward to this! even though my fiancee traded her KK for an MK patriot last month, i'm stoked! i've never really wheeled w/ anyone & always kinda held back b/c i didn't want to get stuck all alone.
Ha. Good thinkin. Never go out alone. From experience. That's when you get the most stuck you ever been in your life and theirs no way in hell your gunna walk away from your jeep farther than you can see it. So anyone that may be close you can't see. An of course you've got no cell service. And your cb antenna that's set up for a convoy won't reach past the trees around you. But if your smart you've always got your hilift to get you out of this predicament.

Lesson is never wheel alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luuca View Post
Gratitude and Gold both start with G and are just as rare.
squishy is offline  
post #21 of 27 Old 02-28-2013, 07:11 PM
MuddyJeepZJ
Registered User
 
MuddyJeepZJ's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Forked River
Posts: 2,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by REF_NJ View Post
I'm down w this. All I have to do is show up?
Show up and have a good time!

2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
2003 Dodge Ram 3500
My Build Thread
New Jersey Jeep Association
MuddyJeepZJ is offline  
post #22 of 27 Old 02-28-2013, 08:13 PM
REF_NJ
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Linden
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyJeepZJ

Show up and have a good time!
That's the plan! Thank you for the reply!!

One Ball / One Life
---------------------
Sienna Jeep Owners Member no.68
REF_NJ is offline  
post #23 of 27 Old 03-01-2013, 08:46 AM
daveWK42
Registered User
2008 WK 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: ocean city
Posts: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by squishy

Ha. Good thinkin. Never go out alone. From experience. That's when you get the most stuck you ever been in your life and theirs no way in hell your gunna walk away from your jeep farther than you can see it. So anyone that may be close you can't see. An of course you've got no cell service. And your cb antenna that's set up for a convoy won't reach past the trees around you. But if your smart you've always got your hilift to get you out of this predicament.

Lesson is never wheel alone.

Rofl! I prefer to learn from the experience of others...in that respect, this forum has been stellar!

Living well is the best revenge

hers: 2013 patriot sport
his: 2008 grand cherokee laredo
daveWK42 is offline  
post #24 of 27 Old 03-01-2013, 09:46 AM
squishy
Registered User
1992 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: JBMDL
Posts: 1,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveWK42

Rofl! I prefer to learn from the experience of others...in that respect, this forum has been stellar!
Haha x2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luuca View Post
Gratitude and Gold both start with G and are just as rare.
squishy is offline  
post #25 of 27 Old 03-02-2013, 07:13 AM Thread Starter
TheBlueKJ
Registered User
2003 KJ Liberty 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Glassboro
Posts: 387
http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/f249/any...tml#post592666

For all of you who are still interested in the M&G here's the link to the main thread. Just let the guys over there know if your coming and you'll be guaranteed a great time!

Blue 2003 Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4 Lifted, Front OME 790s/Bilstien, Custom Rear; 245/75/16 A/Ts KC Daylighters
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-blue-kj-1490445/ (build thread)
TheBlueKJ is offline  
post #26 of 27 Old 03-02-2013, 08:27 AM
MuddyJeepZJ
Registered User
 
MuddyJeepZJ's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Forked River
Posts: 2,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by REF_NJ View Post
That's the plan! Thank you for the reply!!
Just a FYI but we have moved the event to May 5th so it doesn't interfere with the Tar Hollow and Buhler events.

2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
2003 Dodge Ram 3500
My Build Thread
New Jersey Jeep Association
MuddyJeepZJ is offline  
post #27 of 27 Old 03-02-2013, 08:40 AM
REF_NJ
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Linden
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyJeepZJ

Just a FYI but we have moved the event to May 5th so it doesn't interfere with the Tar Hollow and Buhler events.
Thanks for the heads-up, Muddy!

One Ball / One Life
---------------------
Sienna Jeep Owners Member no.68
REF_NJ is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome