anyone wanna do Atsion Saturday? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > anyone wanna do Atsion Saturday?

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Artec JK Under Armor BellypanEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 11-07-2012, 10:15 AM   #1
gcan
2008 JK Wrangler 

anyone wanna do Atsion Saturday?

I'm looking for someone to take me out to play lol; I have YET to venture too far off the fire roads.
pleeeeeeaze??????

gcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2012, 10:57 AM   #2
daveduran
1988 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcan View Post
I'm looking for someone to take me out to play lol; I have YET to venture too far off the fire roads.
pleeeeeeaze??????
hey im really wanting to go out over there and so are a few friends id ****ing love to set something up for next weekend! im fixing my u joints this weekend feel free to shot me a text 734 224 8480 yeah i know strange number
daveduran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2012, 05:22 PM   #3
dennis461
1991 XJ Cherokee 

You both need to show up for this...
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f360/...-12-a-1381342/

Not my scene man, but you will find a big crowd of civilized wheelers, talk up a night ride!
dennis461 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.