anyone wanna do Atsion Saturday? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > anyone wanna do Atsion Saturday?

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDThe NEW Revolution Gear and Axle from 4LowParts.com

Unread 11-07-2012, 10:15 AM   #1
gcan
2008 JK Wrangler 

anyone wanna do Atsion Saturday?

I'm looking for someone to take me out to play lol; I have YET to venture too far off the fire roads.
pleeeeeeaze??????

gcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2012, 10:57 AM   #2
daveduran
1988 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcan View Post
I'm looking for someone to take me out to play lol; I have YET to venture too far off the fire roads.
pleeeeeeaze??????
hey im really wanting to go out over there and so are a few friends id ****ing love to set something up for next weekend! im fixing my u joints this weekend feel free to shot me a text 734 224 8480 yeah i know strange number
daveduran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2012, 05:22 PM   #3
dennis461
1991 XJ Cherokee 

You both need to show up for this...
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f360/...-12-a-1381342/

Not my scene man, but you will find a big crowd of civilized wheelers, talk up a night ride!
dennis461 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.