anyone near us 1 and stiles street in linden? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > anyone near us 1 and stiles street in linden?

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 03-08-2013, 04:52 PM   #1
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

anyone near us 1 and stiles street in linden?

Hi guys i was just wondering if there is anyone near this intersection,i got a ticket there for turning on red after a stop by the red light camera. What i need to know is there a no turn on red sign turning off rt 1 north onto stiles street, and i would greatly appricate any pictures of the light post if anyone is there it would save me a trip thanks for any help Tim

Unread 03-09-2013, 05:22 AM   #2
JERSEY5.0YJ
1987 YJ Wrangler 

U turner off 1-9 south onto south stiles street toward the burger king?
JERSEY5.0YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-09-2013, 05:56 AM   #3
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Yea i got a ticket for running the red there from a red light camera,but in the photos they mailed out you can see I stopped for other cars turning left onto south stokes street from southbound 1-9 then I went I just need to know if there is a no turn on red sign. I don't remember ever seeing one but need o know for sure so i can fight the ticket.
Unread 03-09-2013, 06:28 AM   #4
JERSEY5.0YJ
1987 YJ Wrangler 

I hav a friend that works in chillies I'm guna call them later to c if there working today and see if they can check for me.if not maybe u can call the Hampton inn that on the corner and maybe someone there can help u out at the front desk..tell them u stayed there that day mayb the can hepl u.
Unread 03-09-2013, 06:31 AM   #5
JERSEY5.0YJ
1987 YJ Wrangler 

My co worker got a ticket like that on north stiles and st George ave for turning right on red.there was no sign there at the moment but 1 month later there was.
Unread 03-09-2013, 08:00 AM   #6
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Thanks for the help
Unread 03-11-2013, 12:48 PM   #7
JERSEY5.0YJ
1987 YJ Wrangler 

I drove by there during work right now n stopped to take the pics.did not see any no turn on red sign but did see that other sign of stopping completely b4 you turn.hope this helps
forumrunner_20130311_144607.jpg   forumrunner_20130311_144631.jpg   forumrunner_20130311_144701.jpg  
Unread 03-14-2013, 05:14 PM   #8
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Yes it does thanks very much

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.