Anyone in central jersey for radio/speaker install?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > Anyone in central jersey for radio/speaker install??

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 11-10-2011, 06:24 PM   #1
NjzfinestG

Anyone in central jersey for radio/speaker install??

hey
looking for someone who knows how to install a single din alpine cd player, alpine power pack amp, and speakers on a 01 jeep GC. im in freehold, nj.

let me know how much and location. i know its pretty straight forward and dosent take a rocket scientist but knowing me ill end up messing something up or breaking something lol

thanks

NjzfinestG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2011, 08:42 AM   #2
atvredneck13
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I know how to do it but the problem is finding the time when im available my schedule is pretty messed up due to school and work. But it is pretty simple try watching some youtube videos ive done about 10-12 vehicles installing subs, amps, capacitors, head units and tought myself and figured stuff out just from messing around with the first truck i had. Just dont take it to a customs shop to have your speakers installed they'll rip you off.
atvredneck13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2011, 07:35 PM   #3
NjzfinestG

^^ bump

bought a kenwood x595. need someone to help me with the wiring. since i have the infinity gold package i gotta bypass that and dont wanna mess the wiring up on both units
Unread 11-18-2011, 04:44 PM   #4
GlobexMike

If you don't mind driving down to Toms River, we can take care of the install for you.

We're at the very North edge of Toms River on Rt. 9. Not for from Freehold at all.

Send me a PM, or Facebook message, etc if you're interested.
GlobexMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2011, 12:46 AM   #5
NjzfinestG

install was easier than expected. thought it was be more complicated with all the wires. installed in 30 mins.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.