any of you lower Camden County guys have a hole saw and rivit gun? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > any of you lower Camden County guys have a hole saw and rivit gun?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 06-05-2013, 08:09 PM   #1
gcan
2008 JK Wrangler 

any of you lower Camden County guys have a hole saw and rivit gun?

Gotta get my snorkle on (preferably before we go out on Sunday lol), but don't ahve the tools! If I could borrow for a day, I promise to give it back! Or if anyone is so inclined, I would appreciate the help in exchange for beer and a dip in the pool!

gcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2013, 09:49 AM   #2
rcwj04

2004 WJ 

If there is an advance auto parts store near you, hit them up. They have a free tool rental program, where you pay for the tool full price, and when you are done using it they give you a 100% refund of your money. Not sure if they will have those exact tools but its worth a shot

Quote:
You forget that most members here don't own a crystal ball to tell you exactly what your problem is, specially with bad pictures that don't say/show much of anything... -Jacko84

Just a 19 year old kid with a Jeep, and broke because of it, and loving every moment.
---------------------------------------------------------------
2004 WJ Laredo 4.0 116k
2" BDS coils & Bilstein 5100's | Addco rear swaybar with energy bushings |
K&N FIPK | glasspack | plasti-dipped badges | 17" moabs | HID's, 245/65/17 Cooper Discover AT3 | Rola rack | Fawkes stand alone shackle tabs | Bed lined interior (what a pain that was)
rcwj04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2013, 10:01 AM   #3
gcan
2008 JK Wrangler 

oooh, that's right! thank you!
gcan is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.