2014 Ocean City, NJ Jeep Invasion - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 84 Old 06-01-2014, 08:30 PM Thread Starter
MuddyJeepZJ
Registered User
 
MuddyJeepZJ's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Forked River
Posts: 2,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rican142 View Post
Can you get shirts at the event?
There will be some available to buy but make sure you get there early since they will sell out.


2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
2003 Dodge Ram 3500

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MuddyJeepZJ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 84 Old 06-02-2014, 07:28 AM Thread Starter
MuddyJeepZJ
Registered User
 
MuddyJeepZJ's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Forked River
Posts: 2,057

Thanks to everyone who registered! There is still room on Friday night if you wish to attend the downtown Invasion. Come visit 400+ Jeeps.

2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
2003 Dodge Ram 3500

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MuddyJeepZJ is offline  
post #63 of 84 Old 06-02-2014, 02:54 PM
gcan
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: clementon
Posts: 286
Booked the campground! Except the girl was terribly unhelpful, and had no idea what I was talking about. I did get her to give us the same tent section we were in last year (Osprey Rd), but other than that the whole "Jeep thing" was a new concept lol. MuddyJeep, should I have talked to someone is particular? Or will it all be ironed out by the time we get there Friday night????


and RCWJ, call back and tell em you want the Osprey Road section lol.
gcan is offline  
 
post #64 of 84 Old 06-02-2014, 09:00 PM
Rican142
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Vineland
Posts: 1,226
Did u include me in that group?

64 Ford F-100
89 Jeep Comanche
97 Jeep Wrangler
Rican142 is offline  
post #65 of 84 Old 06-03-2014, 07:35 AM
gcan
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: clementon
Posts: 286
yup! will pm you
gcan is offline  
post #66 of 84 Old 06-03-2014, 10:21 AM
rcwj04
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Flemington
Posts: 836
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcan View Post
Booked the campground! Except the girl was terribly unhelpful, and had no idea what I was talking about. I did get her to give us the same tent section we were in last year (Osprey Rd), but other than that the whole "Jeep thing" was a new concept lol. MuddyJeep, should I have talked to someone is particular? Or will it all be ironed out by the time we get there Friday night????

and RCWJ, call back and tell em you want the Osprey Road section lol.

Called the campground and got our site moved to the osprey road section, I think we are in 281a, can't remember exactly though. I can't wait, it should be even better than last year! What time are you guys planning on rolling in Friday?


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.




Quote:
You forget that most members here don't own a crystal ball to tell you exactly what your problem is, specially with bad pictures that don't say/show much of anything... -Jacko84

Just a 19 year old kid with a Jeep, and broke because of it, and loving every moment.
---------------------------------------------------------------
2004 WJ Laredo 4.0 116k
2" BDS coils & Bilstein 5100's | Addco rear swaybar with energy bushings |
K&N FIPK | glasspack | plasti-dipped badges | 17" moabs | HID's, 245/65/17 Cooper Discover AT3 | Rola rack | Fawkes stand alone shackle tabs | Bed lined interior (what a pain that was)
rcwj04 is offline  
post #67 of 84 Old 06-04-2014, 01:32 PM
gcan
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: clementon
Posts: 286
dunno... 5pmish? depends if Myk can leave work early. if not, we won't get there till 7 or 8. Hopefully we won't be setting the tents up in the dark again lol! Won't make the Friday evening thing, though- bringing the boy this year so I at least have to wait till he gets out of school.
and cool! We will be pulling the trailer this year (everything fit last year cause there was no 16 year old in the back seat lol), so we can throw in firewood!
gcan is offline  
post #68 of 84 Old 06-06-2014, 07:53 PM Thread Starter
MuddyJeepZJ
Registered User
 
MuddyJeepZJ's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Forked River
Posts: 2,057

Unfortunately we have reached maximum capacity the city will allow us to have Jeep wise. The event registration is sold out for both Friday and Saturday. Spectators are encouraged to attend so you can still come and park in the normal parking area and come visit the Jeeps and Vendors on the boardwalk on Saturday and downtown on Friday.

2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
2003 Dodge Ram 3500

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MuddyJeepZJ is offline  
post #69 of 84 Old 06-06-2014, 08:03 PM
rcwj04
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Flemington
Posts: 836
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcan View Post
dunno... 5pmish? depends if Myk can leave work early. if not, we won't get there till 7 or 8. Hopefully we won't be setting the tents up in the dark again lol! Won't make the Friday evening thing, though- bringing the boy this year so I at least have to wait till he gets out of school.
and cool! We will be pulling the trailer this year (everything fit last year cause there was no 16 year old in the back seat lol), so we can throw in firewood!
Sounds awesome! I'm thinking bonfire Friday night?!?


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.




Quote:
You forget that most members here don't own a crystal ball to tell you exactly what your problem is, specially with bad pictures that don't say/show much of anything... -Jacko84

Just a 19 year old kid with a Jeep, and broke because of it, and loving every moment.
---------------------------------------------------------------
2004 WJ Laredo 4.0 116k
2" BDS coils & Bilstein 5100's | Addco rear swaybar with energy bushings |
K&N FIPK | glasspack | plasti-dipped badges | 17" moabs | HID's, 245/65/17 Cooper Discover AT3 | Rola rack | Fawkes stand alone shackle tabs | Bed lined interior (what a pain that was)
rcwj04 is offline  
post #70 of 84 Old 06-09-2014, 01:18 PM
gcan
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: clementon
Posts: 286
yup! any chance you can fit firewood? I'm trying to pack light so we won't have to drag the trailer, but am gonna have to bring extras stuff for other people. I'll definatly pack the coffee pot though!
gcan is offline  
post #71 of 84 Old 06-09-2014, 01:28 PM
rcwj04
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Flemington
Posts: 836
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcan View Post
yup! any chance you can fit firewood? I'm trying to pack light so we won't have to drag the trailer, but am gonna have to bring extras stuff for other people. I'll definatly pack the coffee pot though!
Between me and my buddies jeep we should have plenty of room for firewood!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.




Quote:
You forget that most members here don't own a crystal ball to tell you exactly what your problem is, specially with bad pictures that don't say/show much of anything... -Jacko84

Just a 19 year old kid with a Jeep, and broke because of it, and loving every moment.
---------------------------------------------------------------
2004 WJ Laredo 4.0 116k
2" BDS coils & Bilstein 5100's | Addco rear swaybar with energy bushings |
K&N FIPK | glasspack | plasti-dipped badges | 17" moabs | HID's, 245/65/17 Cooper Discover AT3 | Rola rack | Fawkes stand alone shackle tabs | Bed lined interior (what a pain that was)
rcwj04 is offline  
post #72 of 84 Old 06-09-2014, 10:55 PM
Rican142
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Vineland
Posts: 1,226
Anyone in south jersey wanna buy a board walk ticket? I bought it, but then my coworker got fired so they need me to cover all week. 8 hours overtime@15 an hour. Askin 25 for the ticket

64 Ford F-100
89 Jeep Comanche
97 Jeep Wrangler
Rican142 is offline  
post #73 of 84 Old 06-10-2014, 07:22 AM
rcwj04
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Flemington
Posts: 836
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rican142 View Post
Anyone in south jersey wanna buy a board walk ticket? I bought it, but then my coworker got fired so they need me to cover all week. 8 hours overtime@15 an hour. Askin 25 for the ticket
Post this on the Facebook page, there was a girl looking around for a ticket not too long ago


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.




Quote:
You forget that most members here don't own a crystal ball to tell you exactly what your problem is, specially with bad pictures that don't say/show much of anything... -Jacko84

Just a 19 year old kid with a Jeep, and broke because of it, and loving every moment.
---------------------------------------------------------------
2004 WJ Laredo 4.0 116k
2" BDS coils & Bilstein 5100's | Addco rear swaybar with energy bushings |
K&N FIPK | glasspack | plasti-dipped badges | 17" moabs | HID's, 245/65/17 Cooper Discover AT3 | Rola rack | Fawkes stand alone shackle tabs | Bed lined interior (what a pain that was)
rcwj04 is offline  
post #74 of 84 Old 06-11-2014, 05:58 PM
cstein03
Registered User
2009 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Medford
Posts: 25
How long do you stay on the boardwalk? I am planning on driving down after ACTs.
cstein03 is offline  
post #75 of 84 Old 06-11-2014, 08:38 PM Thread Starter
MuddyJeepZJ
Registered User
 
MuddyJeepZJ's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Forked River
Posts: 2,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by cstein03 View Post
How long do you stay on the boardwalk? I am planning on driving down after ACTs.
Will be on the boardwalk from 12-430

2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
2003 Dodge Ram 3500

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MuddyJeepZJ is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome