2012 Mud in the Pines Hill & Hole Mudracing - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Jersey Jeep Forum > 2012 Mud in the Pines Hill & Hole Mudracing

Halloween Savings to die for!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineWe have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplie

Unread 01-11-2012, 06:46 AM   #1
mudboy
1998 ZJ 

2012 Mud in the Pines Hill & Hole Mudracing

mudinthepines.com

The new schedule has been posted a few momenst ago.
The amount of evolution that has came to this event is cray, I'll let the video speak for itself.

I am also working on adding in FEMALE bikini mudwrestling at the end of the event. I'm trying to get the purse up to the winner gets at least $250 and the rest at least get a few bucks as well. Winner will be decided by the crowd reaction. No shirts allowed bikini tops only

mudboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-11-2012, 02:27 PM   #2
nottusyeroc
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Ya know I'll be there. And in excited to see 3 this year maybe I'll run my jeep at one of the events.
nottusyeroc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-12-2012, 07:25 PM   #3
tattooed856
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Back in the day this was called the mud hop, use to run my Toyota pick up there and do fairly well.
tattooed856 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-13-2012, 05:24 AM   #4
mudboy
1998 ZJ 

Yeah there's some old vids on you tube from back in the day. It appeared there was BIG dry hill that gave people momentum going into the last hole.
Unread 01-13-2012, 06:10 AM   #5
tattooed856
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I remember a lot of those trucks. It looks like the open class in the videos. There was a small hill then a hole then a bigger hill then the nasty hole like shown in the top video. The bottom video is the mud bog with no hills. It seems like the mud holes were a lot nastier back in the day.
tattooed856 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-13-2012, 06:13 AM   #6
mudboy
1998 ZJ 

when first restarted it in about 06 or so we had just a regular pit and it was nasty. Tractor tire trucks ere the only ones making it through. I was getting alot of feedback that it sucked from the spectators. We are still trying to find a nice in between. It's hard with one pit. Gumboro down in Delaware has 3 pits all different depths
Unread 01-13-2012, 09:58 AM   #7
mudboy
1998 ZJ 

I['d also like to announce that we will be working hand in hand with OK4WD to put in two events at Island Dragway in Great Meadows New Jersey, not too far from the Warren County fairgrounds taht they have a mud bog at annually. There will not only be a hill and hole track, but also a flat track for 1400+ hp mud rails to run on, Monster truck rides, and 1/4 mile dragstrip racing for you tow vehicle or your mud truck. This is in hopes of being able to help save Island Dragway from the economical downward spiral that so many people are facing.
This also opens up the opputunity to make the 2012 season a points series where extra bonus points will be added for the Norh Jersey racing. This will give us a total of 5 points races and thepossibility of turning the Warren County fair Mud bog another points race making it 6 for the year.
:beer
Unread 01-13-2012, 06:15 PM   #8
atvredneck13
1999 TJ Wrangler 

im gonna try and attend most these events but probably run my bronco instead of my jeep. I just acquired a bronco lifted 9 inches on 38s that will hopefully be on 2.5 tons and tractor tires by the end of this summer.
atvredneck13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-13-2012, 07:49 PM   #9
nottusyeroc
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Hope to see ya there sounds like a pretty good set up.
nottusyeroc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2012, 02:46 AM   #10
RedZJ
1996 ZJ 

can't wait!!

if you need anything, hit me up.
RedZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-16-2012, 04:00 AM   #11
mudboy
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by atvredneck13 View Post
im gonna try and attend most these events but probably run my bronco instead of my jeep. I just acquired a bronco lifted 9 inches on 38s that will hopefully be on 2.5 tons and tractor tires by the end of this summer.
Nice!!!. It will be good to see another truck in the 2.5 ton and tractor tire classes. Donny getting the jeep ready? Also spread the word to Hippi Steve if you know him.
Unread 01-16-2012, 04:00 AM   #12
mudboy
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZJ View Post
can't wait!!

if you need anything, hit me up.
Will do!!! Thanks
Unread 01-16-2012, 07:11 AM   #13
RedZJ
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudboy View Post
Will do!!! Thanks
Why are you at work. Its a damn holiday!
Unread 01-16-2012, 07:15 AM   #14
mudboy
1998 ZJ 

well back in the day at my work there was a black guy who complained about not having Martin Luther King day off for a holiday. My work said that they were not going to force anyone to celebrate the holiday and gave the option of an "elective holiday" that you can take any day of the year. I don't think one person black or white has ever used their elective holiday on Martin Luther King Day. I would much rather celebrate a day of mudracing down in North Carolina myself, but hey....to each their own!!
Unread 01-16-2012, 07:25 AM   #15
RedZJ
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudboy View Post
well back in the day at my work there was a black guy who complained about not having Martin Luther King day off for a holiday. My work said that they were not going to force anyone to celebrate the holiday and gave the option of an "elective holiday" that you can take any day of the year. I don't think one person black or white has ever used their elective holiday on Martin Luther King Day. I would much rather celebrate a day of mudracing down in North Carolina myself, but hey....to each their own!!
haha. I hell yea.

We need to get together for some beers soon.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.