who lives in CT - Page 54 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Connecticut Jeep Forum > who lives in CT

Artec JK Under Armor BellypanEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 04-09-2012, 06:32 PM   #796
XOFMOT
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelightning View Post
So now that nice weather is here we have started doing car meets at the home depot in new milford. Open to all sorts of vehicles. I thought it would be a good time to get local jeepers together and make our presence known! So if your game and want to check out other people's rigs and comport notes we will be meeting at 6pm every Sunday starting this Sunday the 15 of April. Looking forward to it!

Sounds good! I'm tied up this Sunday but will stop in the following one!

1981 CJ7 Chevy 350, Trans Am Shaker Hood, stock suspension, 31" tires
XOFMOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2012, 02:13 PM   #797
Jerbear0612
1995 ZJ 

Checking in from Salem (right next to Colchester) if you guys see a white zj with cragars and no front bumper that's me
Jerbear0612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2012, 02:35 PM   #798
CTJeepWJ
2010 JK Wrangler 

Has anyone here seen or been to the 'cruise night' at Heavenly Donuts (on Rt 34 in Derby) lately? I have driven past there a couple times (Sunday nights?) and seen a bunch of Jeeps there. Unfortunately, I have always been going to something and haven't had the opportunity to stop in. Is this a local Jeep club or just a bunch of guys from the Valley?

BLACK JEEP SOCIETY
www.facebook.com/BlackJeepSociety
2010 JK & 2004 WJ
CTJeepWJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2012, 04:20 PM   #799
my73CJ
1973 CJ5 

Its just a bunch of guys / als getting together, they also have something there Friday night (jeeps only I believe) I may head over this Friday if the weather is good. I belong to a club called JonFund out of Middletown, CT
my73CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2012, 05:28 AM   #800
BenJammin
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by my73CJ
Its just a bunch of guys / als getting together, they also have something there Friday night (jeeps only I believe) I may head over this Friday if the weather is good. I belong to a club called JonFund out of Middletown, CT
Are you local to the Middletown area? I'm just south of Middletown out by Pratt... it would be cool to meet other local jeepers
BenJammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2012, 07:48 AM   #801
AngryTJ
Dreamin of Moab

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Im up in seymour, planning to do a bunch of wheelin trips come august if anyone is interested your welcome to join
AngryTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2012, 01:28 PM   #802
jrhack11
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Hi AngryTJ, while my jeep isn't as far along as yours would like to try to get out sometime. The guys at EVB helped me out with some Clayton long arms over the winter but still open front and rear so I may be the slow one in the group. Pm me in you (and anyone else) want to try to get out.
Jason (Bridgeport)
Unread 06-26-2012, 02:31 PM   #803
AngryTJ
Dreamin of Moab

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhack11 View Post
Hi AngryTJ, while my jeep isn't as far along as yours would like to try to get out sometime. The guys at EVB helped me out with some Clayton long arms over the winter but still open front and rear so I may be the slow one in the group. Pm me in you (and anyone else) want to try to get out.
Jason (Bridgeport)
Sounds good, I'll definitely be making a trip to Rausch Creek in PA (roughly 3.5 hours) with some friends in August if you want to join. My month of July is jammed so Ill post an invite in this thread come August.
Unread 06-26-2012, 02:34 PM   #804
JulietheJeep
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubiwannabe View Post
<<<<<<<<<<enfield.....
Your Jeep ready to wheel? I live in Enfield as well, I'm looking for someone to go with just around ellington

Another Steel Blue WJ named Jenn.
3" IRO Lift, Bilstein 5100s, 32s, Roof basket
JulietheJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2012, 06:57 PM   #805
redrelyt12
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryTJ View Post
Sounds good, I'll definitely be making a trip to Rausch Creek in PA (roughly 3.5 hours) with some friends in August if you want to join. My month of July is jammed so Ill post an invite in this thread come August.
I'd love to get out there myself, but unfortunately I'm not built up too well yet. Keep us updated!
redrelyt12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2012, 06:59 PM   #806
AngryTJ
Dreamin of Moab

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrelyt12 View Post
I'd love to get out there myself, but unfortunately I'm not built up too well yet. Keep us updated!
Your driving a Rubi, your already plenty built for some trails
Unread 06-26-2012, 07:04 PM   #807
redrelyt12
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryTJ View Post
Your driving a Rubi, your already plenty built for some trails
Touche
redrelyt12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2012, 07:30 PM   #808
jrhack11
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Would like to do RC, been following some of the guys on here (MO2500, Redliner, delmarva ect) think it would be a welcome weekend away. Will be looking for any updates and posting any ideas too.
Jason
Unread 06-27-2012, 01:44 PM   #809
HeavyMetal
Forum God

1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTJeepWJ View Post
Has anyone here seen or been to the 'cruise night' at Heavenly Donuts (on Rt 34 in Derby) lately? I have driven past there a couple times (Sunday nights?) and seen a bunch of Jeeps there. Unfortunately, I have always been going to something and haven't had the opportunity to stop in. Is this a local Jeep club or just a bunch of guys from the Valley?
Ive been up there a few times for the cruise night, hoping to make "Jeep Night" at some point but havent been around for it yet.

if anyone is lookin for a local club in CT/surrounding area, hit up sisoffroad.com

we have a huge run at the end of july to rausch creek that will be in Crawl magazine, and is a big charity event for military deployed overseas
Thou preparest a spotter before me in the presence of mine obstacles;

HeavyMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2012, 05:38 PM   #810
Mr-Rock
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhack11 View Post
Would like to do RC, been following some of the guys on here (MO2500, Redliner, delmarva ect) think it would be a welcome weekend away. Will be looking for any updates and posting any ideas too.
Jason
Trailfest will be at Rausch Creek Aug 24-26, there will be guided trail runs for every level of wheeling, Check it out.

http://trailfest.nova4x4.org/

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.