Topless in Connecticut - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Connecticut Jeep Forum > Topless in Connecticut

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear Bumper

Unread 04-16-2009, 03:28 AM   #1
soupy1957
2008 JK Wrangler 

Topless in Connecticut

Today (Thursday) thru Saturday are supposed to be "quality" days here in Connecticut. (April 16,17,18, 2009)

I've been waiting for these days; 45ºF in the morning and at least 65ºF during the day, with no rain.

The top is off, the doors are off, my "Jeepit.com" mirror is mounted in the top door hinge on the drivers' side, and I'm ready to ride!!!

YO TOPLESS ONE!!!

soupy1957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2009, 05:37 AM   #2
faticone
2009 JK Wrangler 

I will be topless doorless pending weather tomorrow and saturday!
the top will definitely come down today

i am pumped.!
Unread 04-17-2009, 06:19 PM   #3
chiefkp
2013 JK Wrangler 

Jk

Rock on JK guys in CT. I had my freedom tops off today and it was great, finally some decent weather. Norwich was nice today..
Unread 04-22-2009, 06:09 PM   #4
faticone
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefkp View Post
Rock on JK guys in CT. I had my freedom tops off today and it was great, finally some decent weather. Norwich was nice today..
I have yet to see another JK topless let alone doorless...

only thing i have seen is people pulling the panels or the sunrider...
This weekend is going to be fantastic! common people!

My top is down tomorrow through tuesday
Unread 04-24-2009, 12:52 PM   #5
Du510
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Topless all last weekend. Will be again this weekend.... maybe the bikini top at night.

South v. Maryland, 59 U.S. (How.) 396, 15 L.Ed.433 (1856) (the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that local law-enforcement had no duty to protect individuals, but only a general duty to enforce the laws.)

Sic semper evello mortem Tyrannis

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves." --Ronald Reagan
Du510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2010, 09:35 PM   #6
DylanJeep4X4
2005 TJ Wrangler 

hard top storage

Just out of curiousity, if you don't have a garage to store the hard top, is there a place where some Jeepers go in together on a storage unit or something to store them? I would be VERY interested in that. I am picking up my soft top on Sunday and looking into storing my hard top. I am originally from CT (parents still live there), but I now live in MA.
DylanJeep4X4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.