new wheeling buddies. - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Connecticut Jeep Forum > new wheeling buddies.

Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 10-07-2013, 05:32 PM   #31
OMEGA46
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner13 View Post
In my defense, there was a path were I was going. It was just too hard for a stocker.lol. not a dig at anyone. I wouldn't have done it stock either.
Was funny to see ya go and go and go. I def wasnt gonna do it. To stock, to new, and too noob at off roading.

OMEGA46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2013, 05:51 PM   #32
Gunner13
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Only one way to get experience.
Gunner13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2013, 07:59 PM   #33
OlYellerTJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Poke, poke...
No offence taken, LOL!
Unread 10-07-2013, 08:02 PM   #34
TikiDave
2012 JK Wrangler 

Ok fellas. On the "other forum" we've been chatting about a Ma Bell run.
They recommend 33" tires and one locker minimum but I'm game.
TikiDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2013, 11:05 AM   #35
papabair79

new to wheeling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt7082 View Post
I'm new to the jeep community, and live in CT. Never been wheeling but can't wait to get into it. There are a tons behind my house in Middletown.
hey there, if u are looking to get in to the fun of off roading and want a wheeling buddy, then we should talk. i am located in Moodus and have a semi-stock yj wrangler (just has a 2" body lift so i can clear 32's). my whole family enjoys off-roading (family fun time) but we have a hard time finding others to go with us. i am interested in finding new trails in middletown. i have been through most trails from colchester to portland. i was thinking about buying my wife a used yj just so i would have some one to pull me out of the mud.
papabair79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.