New London wheeling? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Connecticut Jeep Forum > New London wheeling?

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 09-19-2012, 08:08 AM   #16
codyjames
2008 JK Wrangler 

Yup pachaug. PM if you you want to head out that way. I'm in mystic. The trails are ok nothing hard but better than nothing.

codyjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2013, 05:06 AM   #17
Butterbuddha

2010 JK Wrangler 

Hey folks I was wondering, what do you guys reasonably expect the roads to look like on Monday, heading up from VA???
Unread 02-09-2013, 12:16 PM   #18
codyjames
2008 JK Wrangler 

roads should be fine by monday. Its actually pretty clear already
Unread 09-03-2014, 10:18 PM   #19
OffRoad717

Hey guys, I'm in New London and I'm looking for somewhere to go. More mud and trails than rock climbing...anyone know anywhere or doing anything soon? Thanks!
-Neil
OffRoad717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2014, 06:15 AM   #20
calvynandhobbs
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffRoad717 View Post
Hey guys, I'm in New London and I'm looking for somewhere to go. More mud and trails than rock climbing...anyone know anywhere or doing anything soon? Thanks!
-Neil
You're in the wrong area for mud and long trails. There used to be a section of the Pachaug State Forest open to vehicle travel, but I think that has been closed now and it wasn't very far to begin with. Most of the terrain out here is rock.

Do you belong to a local 4x4 club yet? That is the number one way to learn of places to go and some of the clubs have private properties for wheeling. GrandBoost on here belongs to a club that is south of New London and I am a BOD member of JT4x4 that is based out of Groton/Waterford. We currently have 2 private properties and were just offered 110 acres of property to build trails that we still have to check out. Here's a link to our website. If you have any questions feel free to send me a pm.

http://www.jt4x4.com/

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.