Nepaug this weekend - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Connecticut Jeep Forum > Nepaug this weekend

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 03-04-2012, 06:12 PM   #16
MyZJ98
1997 ZJ 

Yeah I've been meaning to take a ride up there with the gf to get the zj a little dirty again, it's been so long, but I've just been so busy lately, and the jeep really needs new ball joints and wheel hubs, all the fluids, etc before I go having too much fun. But once I get that done, I gotta make a little visit to nepaug myself!

'98 ZJ Laredo, 4.0L, 140K, NP242, stock. (Sold @205k)
'99 WJ Laredo, 4.7L, 175K, NP249, stock. (Sold @240k)
'97 ZJ Limited, 4.0L, 109K, NP249, stock.(Current)
MyZJ98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2012, 01:12 PM   #17
Acloya
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I Always go to Nepaug and as long as your not doing anything stupid or on the marked private property your fine. As of last weekend they completely closed off all of the private property. There are stilll some good spots to go you just got to find them and explore alittle. I'm always down to go and only 15-20 minutes away if anybody wants to go.
Acloya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2012, 06:45 PM   #18
96lilredwagon
1996 XJ Cherokee 

I was there twice in the past week. There are clear posted signs that say no tresspassing.. Its soo easy to get to also..Like everyone says dont go under the powerlines. There are pleanty of fun trails to still do and pleanty to get stuck in
96lilredwagon is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.