NEJeep Meet and Greet at Cabelas, East Hartford - July 29th, 2011 - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Connecticut Jeep Forum > NEJeep Meet and Greet at Cabelas, East Hartford - July 29th, 2011

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 05-03-2012, 06:47 PM   #31
rubiwannabe
2003 TJ Wrangler 

just kidding bro.....alls good

rubiwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-03-2012, 06:56 PM   #32
Haunted_Jeeper
1999 WJ 

ya ya ya lol I'm cool with wheeling in the rain, it's the standing out in the rain that bugs

I worked hard to cake all that mud on there btw and I'll be damned if I'm gonna let some "RAIN" wash it away :P
Haunted_Jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-03-2012, 10:30 PM   #33
rabblerouser
1987 XJ Cherokee 

im still gonna be there. good thing about the XJ, when it rains ive got a hatch to stand under haha
rabblerouser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-03-2012, 11:39 PM   #34
BenJammin
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser
im still gonna be there. good thing about the XJ, when it rains ive got a hatch to stand under haha
Hell yeah! Same. With my Zj... I'm convoying in with another Zj a Yj and an xj, well be there around 530
BenJammin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2012, 05:40 PM   #35
rubiwannabe
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Interesting.....some LOSER degenerate stole a bottle of water from my cup holder/console ...My mistake i guess for trusting fellow jeepers,,,left my windows down while i walked around.....poor poor you..cant afford your own bottle of water because youre too focused on spending every dime you have on adding so much **** to your jeep...**** youll never need or used....but hey...if its in the quadratec catalog.....youve probably got it.. so you can drive around looking all masculine...BTW. i hope you enjoyed it.....ive got mouth herpes.....
rubiwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2012, 06:33 PM   #36
BenJammin
1994 ZJ 

Great time tonight, hope to do it again soon
Unread 03-17-2013, 05:40 AM   #37
BenJammin
1994 ZJ 

any talks of this happening again this year?
Unread 03-17-2013, 10:51 AM   #38
Pontiacman
2003 TJ Wrangler 

April 20, CCSU car show.
NE Jeep will be there
Mine:2003 TJ Rubicon Flame red, 5 speed, 4.88 gears, rear Detriot locker, RE 3.5" SF, 1" BL, 1" ML, MT/Rs 35" x 12.5 on Soft 8s, PSC Rocker Knockers, Warn 8274, Warn 620 flood lights, GP Fab rear bumper / tire carrier, MCE 4.5" fenders
Hers:2009 Wrangler X six speed soft top, one option = AC, Rubicon Tires and wheels
Pontiacman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-18-2013, 03:31 PM   #39
Wheeler97
1997 ZJ 

I might make it this year. I will be in my Mini Cooper though as the jeep is bone stock.
Wheeler97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-18-2013, 07:43 PM   #40
rabblerouser
1987 XJ Cherokee 

Was hoping to be at the CCSU show in my camaro, but it wont be back together in time, so Ill be there in the creep. Already figured out how to get there without using highways. Gotta get rid of the damn death wobble at some point.
rabblerouser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.