NEJeep Meet & Greet April 14, 2011 CT - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Connecticut Jeep Forum > NEJeep Meet & Greet April 14, 2011 CT

** FALL SALE on all Jeep Optic Armor Windshields **Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 03-24-2011, 08:17 PM   #1
Jp90Talon
2005 LJ Wrangler 

NEJeep Meet & Greet April 14, 2011 CT

Figured I would post this up here for anyone interested. Its always nice to put some faces to screen names, meet new people, and talk Jeep! unk:

Join NEJeep Night at Cabelas

Based on the turn out last year, we have decided to have another NEJeep Jeep night at Cabelas. We'll have our Jeeps there and you're welcome to bring and show your Jeep.

If you haven't been to Cabelas yet, you've got to see this place and bring money because you'll want to buy something. This would be a great time to stock up on camping gear for the upcoming season. An awesome showroom for all outdoor equipment and accessories. They even have boats inside! They sell 4x4 accessories like tow straps and High lift Jacks. They have wildlife displays and a HUGE fish tank with all sorts of game fish. For the kids they have a shooting gallery. Cabelas also has a restaurant where you can get all sorts of food including wild game sandwiches like a Bison Burger Cabela's: Cabela's Restaurant Menu

Jeep Night Info...

Date: April 14, 2011 Thursday
Time:5:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Cabela's
475 East Hartford Blvd North
East Hartford, CT 06118 US
(860)290-6200

Cabela's East Hartford, CT Store - 475 East Hartford Blvd. North - East Hartford, CT 6118 - Store Locations : Cabela

Jp90Talon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2011, 10:10 AM   #2
Jp90Talon
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Unread 04-07-2011, 05:16 PM   #3
MuddSlutt
2001 WJ 

ill be there
Unread 04-09-2011, 03:52 PM   #4
JSahara00
2000 TJ Wrangler 

sounds good i think ill take a ride out.. gives me an excuse to grab some more ammo
00 TJ, OME shocks, all currie control arm, OME steering damper, Brown dog MML, VIAIR OBA with 2 quick disconnects at the doors, jks quick discos, Kolak exhaust, 30 spline D30 w/ ARB and 4:56, 8.8 w/ super 88 and ARB, home made F/R bumpers and tire carrier,OME zj front springs and OME Lj rear springs, CB w/ firestick, DIY highline fenders/hood, 35 pro comp mud terrains, cragar soft 8s .. .

95 XJ 4.0 4x4 Auto, V8 ZJ steering linkage
JSahara00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-11-2011, 03:08 AM   #5
rubiwannabe
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Geez...on a thursday night?....
rubiwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2011, 09:35 AM   #6
Jp90Talon
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubiwannabe View Post
Geez...on a thursday night?....
Well weekends are for wheelin!

Any ways bump for it being in 2 days!
Unread 04-14-2011, 06:13 AM   #7
JeepTB

I will be there
JeepTB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2011, 02:59 PM   #8
Jp90Talon
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Huge turn out for the M&G on Thursday. I just wanted to thank everyone for coming.....I just wish I could have stuck around longer and gotten to talk with more people! By the turn out we had I would say that there is a strong possibility that we will hold another one later in the season so if you couldnt make this one you will have another chance!
Unread 04-17-2011, 06:09 PM   #9
MuddSlutt
2001 WJ 

NICE! my truck is front and center

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.