Lost the family jeep yesterday..thankful for how strong the Cherokee is - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Connecticut Jeep Forum > Lost the family jeep yesterday..thankful for how strong the Cherokee is

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 10-23-2012, 01:00 PM   #1
bword

Lost the family jeep yesterday..thankful for how strong the Cherokee is

Happened in Shelton, Ct. My mom must of had the Cherokee for at least 7 or 8 years and kept it in great shape. She had a diabetic "crash" (blacked out) and lost control and ended up in the woods hitting a tree. I don't know the exact details and neither does she (she woke up in the hospital with no recollection of anything). She made it out okay and im convinced the Jeep saved her from serious injury. Sadly the frame separated from the body, both air bags went off, and I believe the front diff was damaged. So this thing is totaled and now im trying to part it out for her so well see how that goes but im grateful shes alright

img_20121022_145115.jpg   img_20121022_145151.jpg   img_20121022_150657.jpg   img_20121022_150709.jpg  
Unread 11-02-2012, 11:30 AM   #2
fatso
2005 WK 

Glad she was ok! Thanks to American Steel vehicles too!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.