I'm willing to pay to have someone finish my 4.0 wiring - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Connecticut Jeep Forum > I'm willing to pay to have someone finish my 4.0 wiring

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 05-08-2010, 10:48 PM   #1
mstimo
1988 YJ Wrangler 

I'm willing to pay to have someone finish my 4.0 wiring

Hey I live in Fairfield County CT and have been working on a 4.0 swap in my 88 YJ since December. I put in a 99 XJ engine and trans no problem, but I have been fiddling with the wiring for a couple months now and just cant figure it out. I am at the point now where I would rather just pay someone to finish the wiring for me because I am just too busy to do it my self. If anyone knows what they are doing and is willing, it can be an easy few hundred in their pocket.

mstimo is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.