Im looking for a good Samaritan - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Connecticut Jeep Forum > Im looking for a good Samaritan

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 06-26-2012, 12:17 PM   #1
sean79
2014 JK Wrangler 

Im looking for a good Samaritan

Hi jeepers,
I found out that my TJ is leaking coolant from
The condensation tube coming out from the firewall.
I have been told that the reason is a bad heater core and needs to be changed.
I CANNOT do it by myself. Pulling out all the dashboard isnt my thing at all. so I was thinking if someone around my city can help me out checking and eventually change it.
I am in Hartford btw.
Thank you.
Antonio

sean79 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-26-2012, 12:19 PM   #2
goolsbayjeep
2001 XJ Cherokee 

I would I Lived close. Make sure you do your research before hand we just did one on a 2010 grand Cherokee and it took about 11 hours
goolsbayjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-26-2012, 12:26 PM   #3
sean79
2014 JK Wrangler 

I did my research. I mean what else greenish and oily can come out from that tube?
Plus I posted a thread here too. They say it's the heater core.
sean79 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-27-2012, 09:53 PM   #4
goolsbayjeep
2001 XJ Cherokee 

I mean in regards to getting it the heater core out. I'm not sure about your year of grand Cherokee but in a 2010 you remove the steering wheel steering column entire dash ect. Make sure you keep your bolts organized and remember where they go or your pretty much screwed haha
goolsbayjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.