East Windsor Meet and Greet - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Connecticut Jeep Forum > East Windsor Meet and Greet

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 04-08-2012, 12:59 AM   #1
rabblerouser
1987 XJ Cherokee 

East Windsor Meet and Greet

Well, a bunch of us local guys around the south windsor/manchester area have kinda formed a group, so were going to be holding a meet and greet and wheeling day apr 14th out in east windsor in a privately owned quarry we have permission to wheel in. Trails include everything from mud bogs to hills climbs to rock walls, guaranteed fun for everything and anything from 2wd to full blown trail rigs.

Trail area is maybe 5 miles off of exit 62 on I-84, will most likely be bar-b-que and bonfire later on that night as well.

PM me or reply to the thread if interested and we can set up a meeting place

rabblerouser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-08-2012, 06:25 PM   #2
BlueRubiconrich
1986 CJ7 

Have to looked into NOVA trail swaps are great.
www.nova4x4.org Next NOVA meeting April 22
BlueRubiconrich is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-08-2012, 08:57 PM   #3
rabblerouser
1987 XJ Cherokee 

Ok i met up with a bunch of the other locals guys, Going to be meeting up at Dicks sporting goods at the buckland hills mall right off the highway. From there its maybe 5 miles to the trails.

We're aiming to be in the trails by 330, so well be meeting up between 2 and 3 pm at the mall before we leave.

PM me if you need directions, any other info, etc.
Unread 04-09-2012, 10:55 AM   #4
PaulBreg
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I'm interested in meeting up sometime
PaulBreg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-10-2012, 08:40 PM   #5
RyanTNE

Is this still on for saturday? Was thinking might b able to show up for a bit. Aleays down to meet new ppl and places to wheel.
RyanTNE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-10-2012, 10:22 PM   #6
rabblerouser
1987 XJ Cherokee 

Yep still on. Ill be at Dicks in the mall from 2-3, from there heading to the trails. Pm me if you think you wont make it to the mall, I can give you my cell and whatnot to meet up at the trails.

Hoping for some rain, all the mudholes are drying out, which is really rare at this place. Might have to go out friday with a bunch of 5gal buckets and repurpose water from a stream out there and fill at least 1 up haha
Unread 04-12-2012, 07:36 PM   #7
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

I'm down. Idk how long I can wheel for cause I gotta get it ready for the car show at UConn the next day, but I will definitely be there. Any of you guys going to the car show?
[B]94 Grand Cherokee 5.2[/B] [SIZE="1"]33in. Federal Couragia M/T's on Procomp Steelies, np231 swap, IRO Hack n Tap SYE, Carolina Driveshaft, 4.5 in. lift, RE front upper/rear lower ca's, RC front lowers, Ironman rear uppers, IRO 4.5 coils in rear, 3.5 and 2" bb (no isolators) in front, Bilstein 5100's, Clayton/JKS adj. track bars, KOR rad support and SS, Magnaflow/Flowmaster exhaust, clear corners, custom light bar w/ Hella 500's[/SIZE]

[CENTER][COLOR="Yellow"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/zombie-outbreak-response-vehicles/"][COLOR="Yellow"]Zombie Outbreak Response Team[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=elcorvino;14544406]Yea... It's kind of like the fat chick who lives around the corner. You aren't trying to get caught with her, but you know she'd be a good time.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ScottD16;14460352]I had a dream my entire family was attacked by a giant polar bear. The crazy part was he attacked us with a giant spoon. Best dream ever.[/QUOTE]
Freestyle713 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2012, 08:52 PM   #8
rabblerouser
1987 XJ Cherokee 

Might go to the Uconn show, not sure cuz its swap meet weekend.

Look for an XJ in front of dicks, roof rack w/4 lights, olive drab green and doorless.
Unread 04-12-2012, 08:56 PM   #9
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Might go to the Uconn show, not sure cuz its swap meet weekend.

Look for an XJ in front of dicks, roof rack w/4 lights, olive drab green and doorless.
Yeah I know, it pisses me off. My neighbor has a spot right at the rear entrance and I was planning on selling a bunch of stuff. Ill probably go later in the day. Theres gonna be another one in the fall anyways.

And look for a grey zj with big zombie stickers on the doors and a **** load of lights lol.
[B]94 Grand Cherokee 5.2[/B] [SIZE="1"]33in. Federal Couragia M/T's on Procomp Steelies, np231 swap, IRO Hack n Tap SYE, Carolina Driveshaft, 4.5 in. lift, RE front upper/rear lower ca's, RC front lowers, Ironman rear uppers, IRO 4.5 coils in rear, 3.5 and 2" bb (no isolators) in front, Bilstein 5100's, Clayton/JKS adj. track bars, KOR rad support and SS, Magnaflow/Flowmaster exhaust, clear corners, custom light bar w/ Hella 500's[/SIZE]

[CENTER][COLOR="Yellow"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/zombie-outbreak-response-vehicles/"][COLOR="Yellow"]Zombie Outbreak Response Team[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=elcorvino;14544406]Yea... It's kind of like the fat chick who lives around the corner. You aren't trying to get caught with her, but you know she'd be a good time.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ScottD16;14460352]I had a dream my entire family was attacked by a giant polar bear. The crazy part was he attacked us with a giant spoon. Best dream ever.[/QUOTE]
Freestyle713 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-21-2012, 11:31 PM   #10
PaulBreg
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Guys still meeting up sometime??
Unread 04-22-2012, 11:38 AM   #11
PaulBreg
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone playing in the mud today?
Unread 04-22-2012, 10:34 PM   #12
rabblerouser
1987 XJ Cherokee 

There were probably a few people out there. my jeeps up on jackstands right now, should be back wheeling soon, im dying now that the mudholes out there are filled up after basically a month of no rain
Unread 04-28-2012, 02:35 PM   #13
PaulBreg
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Going out today??
Unread 04-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #14
BlueRubiconrich
1986 CJ7 

Look into NOVA there are clubs in the Northeast. www.nova4x4.org
BlueRubiconrich is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.