CT people - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Connecticut Jeep Forum > CT people

Black Friday SALE! Up to 20% off at Diode Dynamics!Bds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 11-22-2010, 09:27 AM   #16
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandboost98 View Post
so does anyone know/is anyone in an offroad club in or around CT with or without dues? id like to go to more places, legally, that aren't wayyyy out there.

thanks
Check these out:

Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs
Northeast Offroad Vehicle Alliance

Pretty much all of the legal wheeling in CT is on private property with access via the area clubs. At least when it comes to trails that are challenging. I'd be very surprised if this mud pit discussed above is legal.

Technohead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-22-2010, 09:31 AM   #17
redrelyt12
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Hello. I'm definitely in for some group activities.
redrelyt12 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-22-2010, 10:14 AM   #18
grandboost98
1989 YJ Wrangler 

i dont get out of work untill 4 but if you havnt left by then id be down. where abouts do you go?
98 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP - too many mods to list::SOLD::
grandboost98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-22-2010, 01:20 PM   #19
Joe07
1995 ZJ 

If you're in east haven 4:00 would probably be too late for me to leave.
Joe07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-22-2010, 04:18 PM   #20
Lancer8XT
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Hey all, checking in from the southeast corner of the state, over by groton/new london (practically Rhode Island). Just bought myself an 01 TJ up on 32's, no real hardcore mods, but looking to get into some light wheeling on easier trails, until the budget can foot a legitimate build.

so far i've just been looking at the power lines here (all gated of course, so no luck) and an old abandoned construction site. I'd definitely be down for a meet and greet or some wheeling trips since I haven't had the opportunity to get off road yet. Feel free to shoot me a PM whenever you all think you'll be going out and I'll do my best to make it. I work M-F, but my schedule is pretty flexible.
Lancer8XT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-29-2010, 07:09 AM   #21
grandboost98
1989 YJ Wrangler 

so i hit up rockland this weekend, just went straight through. its a pretty cool trail. there's alot of other trails off the side but i just stuck to the main path. anyone else do anything this weekend?
98 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP - too many mods to list::SOLD::
grandboost98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-29-2010, 07:56 AM   #22
Joe07
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandboost98 View Post
so i hit up rockland this weekend, just went straight through. its a pretty cool trail. there's alot of other trails off the side but i just stuck to the main path. anyone else do anything this weekend?
Can you PM me with were this Rockland place is.

I am off today. I will be replacing my front control arms, then time permitting testing them out.
Joe07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-30-2010, 08:36 AM   #23
AngryTJ
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Just got a Jeep last August and want to start offroading soon. Never been before but Im installing a 4in lift with 33s this weekend hopefully and looking to find some CT trails. I work every other Saturday and off Sundays but def interested if you guys are down Let me know

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f345/jf-trip-2-0-a-2608114/"][SIZE="3"][B]
2015 Colorado Trip[/B][/SIZE][/URL]
AngryTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.