ATTN CT JEEPERS weekly car show Sundays - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Connecticut Jeep Forum > ATTN CT JEEPERS weekly car show Sundays

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 06-03-2010, 02:05 PM   #1
bword

ATTN CT JEEPERS weekly car show Sundays

Ive been going on and off to Heav'nly Donuts weekly car show my whole life. Its every sunday till around sept I think then they shut it down till next spring. Youll see everything from american muslce to motorcycles to jacked up trucks. Just no riced out hondas but I have seen some pretty sick DSM's there thou. Thought it would be cool to maybe get some jeeps in the parking lot there or even in the show. I havent been to one yet this year so im not sure of the turn outs. Last year it used to be packed and please no burnouts or anything for your own sake the owner always has cops hiding waiting for speeders and such. If I go this weekend ill take some pics so you guys can see what its all about. Very easy to find right on RT34 in derby near Mcdonalds and Walmart. If anyone needs directions PM me.

Map of Heav'nly Donuts in 658 New Haven Ave Derby, Connecticut by MapQuest

bword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2010, 07:43 AM   #2
bword

I'll Be going there this Sunday to take photos.
Unread 06-09-2010, 08:22 AM   #3
K9-Handler

2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bword View Post
I'll Be going there this Sunday to take photos.
Not that I don't have other things going on on my weekends, but what time of day do they hold this gathering?

US Army, Viet Nam '70 - '71.
Learned to drive in a '53 Willys Wagon. 2nd vehicle: 1950 Jeepster.
K9-Handler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2010, 08:51 AM   #4
bword

usually gathers up around 3 to 5 pm and sometimes doesnt break up till 7 or 8..let know if u think u might go

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.