Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Wheelin R.I

38K views 405 replies 37 participants last post by  NelsonATC 
#1 ·
Does anybody know a good place to wheel in RI. I live in north but will travel :wave:

#181 ·
so whats the final tally for people in for saturday? id hope its not dwindeling down. this thread has become kinda quiet of the locals.

#185 ·
whose SurfinJeepster? searched and didnt find him? glad to hear though.

#189 ·
o i saw him, the guy with the adidas hat that was picking for cans in the trash cans? i didnt know that was you sorry dude.

ha kidding. nice to meet you mike. sorry we couldnt make it out on the trails, but the lost dog was under our deck hiding where i didnt think a squirrel would fit. but with all the rain, the trails are prob still flooded or impassable without pontoons. but too bad we missed you all. we should make another plan and hope that more than just 4 jeeps will make it lol.

#191 ·
or meet you at the bus stop? sorry we missed you there.

#193 ·
sounds alot like when you shake your head. stroker? LS1? how about a hampster wheel?
bus pass?
hmmmmm you and hawkins can sit under the bus stop cover together.
ha ha

lemme guess..... "can you put a motor in for me?"

#194 ·
easy there skipper... even with a busted engibe it will go anywhere u can this weekend. i'll bet on it too. hmm maybe a new motor?

i would rather have mine broken in 100 peices then own a YJ automatic with a chevy blazer motor in it... ugh thats sounds even worse now then it did in my head thinking about it.

#195 ·
Not sure about this weekend. The scallywagon is going out for its first use of the year. maybe Saturday afternoon? Let's to blow it motor up.
Lol

#196 ·
Not sure about this weekend. The scallywagon is going out for its first use of the year. maybe Saturday afternoon? Let's to blow it motor up.
Lol

#200 ·
these "trails" that my friend dakotah mentioned before between 102 and 44 in gloster is actually private land that our club has acess and written permission to use. anyone else caught on it prob get the cops called on them

#201 · (Edited)
whats happening RI
just found this thread/group
just to Hit a few previous posts, Clubs are not mandatory, safety, responsibility & permission are.
Clubs are fun , & the hierarchy is required in order to become incorporated.

any who i am currently in West Warwick now & will be moving over near Warwick Vets this summer.

Eric, Glad to see you got the ball joints done before your trip, My spacers are now due to ship on 5/10 just to give you an update on those but i still cant drive the damned thing cause now i need to replace the y pipe cause one of my mini cats went soouth & i think the main one did too. need to pay off the CC be for i can buy more parts.

#202 ·
been a little while sinch i been on here hows everyone doin.. any jeeps running yet lol mines still down havent found a motor yet but as far as getting it running i think i am just gona put the L6 in it instead of getting anouther 4.7... anyone got any ideas on what i would need to fit it in or even a 5.9 or 5.2

#203 ·
There are plently of clubs out there that will fit your needs.
Jeep only clubs, Rock buggie clubs,all make's clubs. You know that on that weekend that there is a run. Other wise your buddys say my Jeeps broke
or I can't go so you sit home alone.Not being in a club works for some poeple.
But you have to have some rules.

#205 · (Edited)
. . . See we're still goin on about clubs, good to know nothing changes. Anyway what ever happened with a meet and greet? Did I miss it or what?
Screw the meet and greet. How about going out and doing some wheeling? Our next run is 5/23 at a really cool trail in MA. All you need to do is sign up for the forum and submit an application. No need to make a commitment or shell out membership dues. Just show up, wheel, and decide for yourself what to do next.

Kind of hard to argue against that ain't it?

:cheers2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.