New Member - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Rhode Island Jeep Forum > New Member

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

Unread 12-31-2012, 11:12 AM   #1
harleysarge
2013 WK 

Hello All,
Just purchased a 2013 Grand Cherokee Laredo with the "E" pkg.
20" wheels, Trailer pkg, and the Enhanced Radio with the Navigation system. This is really a nice ride. I downsized from my Crew Cab Ram
1500 with a Hemi to this and was a bit apprehensive about the change.
Been a truck guy all my life. But it turned out great. I look forward to driving this Cherokee. I didn't get all the options this time around, but will look at the 2014s when they come out in the "limited" version. Maybe even an Overland but a Limited would do me I'm sure for what I'm looking for. I had a 2007 Charger SRT8, and miss it. The new Grand Cherokee in the SRT8 version is so bad,..but pricey at $63k and of course the mileage is another
consideration. But what a ride !!! lol...
I'd like to wish all of you a Very Happy New Year and hopes that you are enjoying your Jeep as much as I am... Stay safe...WYS..

Sarge

harleysarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2013, 01:20 PM   #2
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

Welcome. The new Grands are starting to grow on me. Every now and then I think about dumping my car and getting one. Then I remember how much I would have to pay in taxes every year and wake up from the dream . . .
Technohead is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.