moving to providence - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Rhode Island Jeep Forum > moving to providence

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 06-16-2012, 08:35 AM   #1
JulietheJeep
2002 WJ 

moving to providence

Hey guys, I'll be moving into Johnson & Wales in providence this fall, and I'd like to meet some Jeepers out there. I live in northern connecticut now so I don't know anyone out there I'd like to find some wheeling spots and have someone to turn some wrenches with while I'm there.

There is no way I could have left my Jeep home with my mom to pick up groceries RI is only about 2 hours for me so if anyone wants to meet up this summer do some wheeling or whatever I can make the trip and bring a couple buddies.

I have a WJ with 3" IRO and 32s and I'm about to pick up a CB.

-mike

Another Steel Blue WJ named Jenn.
3" IRO Lift, Bilstein 5100s, 32s, Roof basket
JulietheJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2012, 03:41 PM   #2
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

A group from Ocean State Jeepsters will be camping and wheeling next weekend in the vicinity of Keene, NH. Register for our forum and learn more about it.
Technohead is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.