MA/RI Area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Rhode Island Jeep Forum > MA/RI Area

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 03-13-2011, 07:14 AM   #1
GreenFour

MA/RI Area

Hey guys just seeing who is around the area and what and if there are any jeep things going on. Didnt know if there was a local or regular gathering or just a hang out. Just picked up a 98 TJ with 89K on it solid not rot or rust and just rebuilt the rear end. So now i want to drive it and hook up with a few other Jeepers to bs about them. Its all stock but getting a 4"
-Mike

GreenFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2011, 11:57 AM   #2
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

Welcome.

There is very little public land here in the Northeast that is both challenging and legal. Most of the good wheeling is on private land managed by an association of regional clubs. Check it out:

Northeast Association of Four Wheel Drive Clubs
Technohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2011, 11:59 AM   #3
g4x4xgeoff
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Around here all we got is what is private land.

powerlines are real popular, for obvious reasons

[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/ri-jeeps/[/url]

[COLOR="Black"][CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Black"][URL="http://groups.jeepforum.com/Built_Not_Bought"][COLOR="Black"]Built Not Bought #435[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR]
g4x4xgeoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2011, 03:44 PM   #4
GreenFour

ANy Jeepers just get together and hang pout talk jeeps or BS about anything.
-Mike
GreenFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2011, 10:31 AM   #5
Voodoo_Chile
1997 TJ Wrangler 

my club does that all the time on trail rides... If you want to wheel BSing with local jeepers wont get you on the trail. Im with Baystate Jeepers and we are part of the NEA which gets us access to 90% of the trails we run. we do wrenchfests, trips to Rausch Creek, have a trip to Moab in the works and a number of camping/wheeling trips not to mention the NEA fall Crawl, Poker runs etc. really if you want to get involved join a club, otherwise you can hit a handful of events like go topless day and pay a crap load of money for Jeep Jamborees...
Voodoo_Chile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2011, 02:38 PM   #6
ryanjmclaughlin
2011 JK Wrangler 

I live in Uxbridge and hope to find a few small local spots with the new jeep now that it is warming up.
ryanjmclaughlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2011, 02:51 PM   #7
BlueRubiconrich
1986 CJ7 

There are no local spots. Try PatriotJeepers,Inc. PatriotJeepers@aol.com
BlueRubiconrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2011, 04:02 PM   #8
GreenFour

I say we just get our own little meet up going on.
-Mike

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.