Just picked up a jeep. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Rhode Island Jeep Forum > Just picked up a jeep.

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 02-08-2013, 03:37 PM   #1
ryan21288
1998 ZJ 

Just picked up a jeep.

Hello everyone! Just picked up a zj last night. I joined the forum awhile ago when I had my pos xj but didnt end up keeping it long. Now that ive got a jeep again I decided to come back on to find out some info and meet some other jeep fans. My Jeep is a 96 zj with the 5.2 v8. I picked it up through my work dirt cheap because of the big snow storm. It does need front brake lines, a windshield, and a battery. It also seems to have an issue idling when you first start it. If you dont hold the gas a little it will stall out. After about 10-15sec it will idle fine. Im guessing there must be a vac leak somewhere I just haven't had time to check it out. This will be my first Grand Cherokee and im excited to put some work into it. Here are some pics from when I had it at work yesterday.

ryan21288 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.