Going wheeling tonight ri area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Rhode Island Jeep Forum > Going wheeling tonight ri area

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 11-15-2011, 02:11 PM   #1
bmxandyri

Going wheeling tonight ri area

K so im going wheeling tonight around 9 if anyone wants to go its me and hopefully another stockish xj we are going to plainfield conn. if anyone wants to come it would be awsome im new to the scene and dont really have any friends with jeeps that are willing to wheel as hard as i do so text me at 4016803573

bmxandyri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2011, 03:51 PM   #2
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

If you want to wheel hard then come on out on Saturday. Send me a PM for details.
Technohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2011, 07:03 PM   #3
slapshot
2011 JK Wrangler 

Where do you go in Plainfield CT? Or even RI for that matter? I just moved to CT from PA and have yet to find a good place to go. Let me know!

Thanks.
slapshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2011, 03:51 AM   #4
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

NH. There is no "hard" & legal wheeling on public land in RI or CT.
Unread 11-17-2011, 11:23 AM   #5
bmxandyri

yes theres plenty u just have to know were it is idk if were i go in burrivle is legal but no one including the dem cares i just got stuck out there the other night and made a fire and camped in the woods less then a mile from the entrance and didnt have a problem DEM even actaully ended up pulling me out in the morning i guess u can call me stupid for wheeling by myself but no one ever wants to go on weekdays and i dont really know what u guys concider hard but both places i go is about the extent of what a stock xj can handle and unforntunatly i wont find out about anyplaces in mass anytime soon concidering i have a bench warrant there lol stupid traffic violation from last year due to RIs dmv systems my reg got acidently suspened someone with the same name as me got theres suspened and they put it on my on accident 250 in tow fee and 200 in impound fees all because of some idiot
Unread 11-17-2011, 11:24 AM   #6
bmxandyri

and in plainfield i would have to show u if u wanna go tonight im going we can meet somewere near there if u like pm me
Unread 11-17-2011, 02:34 PM   #7
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

We are using a different definition of "hard".

I know most of the places you are talking about. Will have to get together sometime.
Unread 11-18-2011, 07:46 AM   #8
bmxandyri

yea we will deff have to get together but im also in a stocker theres alot i cannot hit and i also drive a standard so rock crawling with stock tires is a bit more difficult for me i have a tendency to spin a bit of tire. i also am dieing to play with some mud but have no buddies that would be able to pull me out if i get stuck so i have not hit any yet you should take me somewere to screw around and see how much mud my rig can handle so i know for future refernce
Unread 02-06-2012, 08:24 PM   #9
97jeepsport
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Is the trail your talking about in plainfield off of rt 14 ? The roads called spaulding road ?
97jeepsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2012, 01:28 AM   #10
meSiLlY
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Man.. we gotta get together and share our wheelin spots. These past few weekends have been nice and because I don't know where to go.. I sat it out. I know a couple guys who I've wheeled with but they only seem to go out once a year it seems. Or they're not calling me.. lol. Cold doesn't bother me. If it isn't raining on the weekends.. I want to go wheel'n. I haven't been on the site for a bit so I didn't catch this thread. Otherwise.. I would have been with whom ever went out.

I'm in pawtucket and always wanting to ride so.. if anyone is relatively in the area and wants to go wheelin.. shoot me a PM. I don't know any places myself but would go hit the trails with anyone who is looking for another jeeper.
meSiLlY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2012, 11:11 AM   #11
bmxandyri

im going tonight if u wanna go mesiliy or anyone else 680 3573 we will b going to burrivle and we will meet at the gas station off exit 7a on 295 text me for info
Unread 02-11-2012, 06:31 AM   #12
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

OSJ is wheeling next weekend at some private property in Sturbridge, MA and then at a multi-club run the following weekend at some private property in North Smithfield/Uxbridge.

Suggested Threads
  • MA/RI Area - Rhode Island Jeep Forum (7 replies)

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.