Anybody Wheeling today or what ? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 30 Old 08-24-2013, 12:01 PM Thread Starter
JJGiguere87
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Woonsocket
Posts: 31
Yeah you take Jackson school house rd and down someone's drive way is the entrance to the power lines. You can spend all day out there and not be bothered.

Speaking of which I was looking to head out there tomorrow if anyone is interested.


Last edited by JJGiguere87; 08-25-2013 at 04:50 AM.
JJGiguere87 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 30 Old 08-25-2013, 07:21 PM
Stone572
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Pascoag
Posts: 20
Tj Echo Lake

Echo Lake and Rhode Island Country Club - No where near each other.
Stone572 is offline  
post #18 of 30 Old 08-25-2013, 08:09 PM
dougiee
Registered User
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone572
Echo Lake and Rhode Island Country Club - No where near each other.
Idk man I just looked it up...there must be two? I have no idea.


Name:  image-1358616813.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  149.5 KB

It's a jeep thing...you wouldn't understand :)
dougiee is offline  
post #19 of 30 Old 08-27-2013, 03:51 AM Thread Starter
JJGiguere87
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Woonsocket
Posts: 31
Ya there must be. I didn't know that one. Lol. The echo Lake camp ground is off rt 44 though I do know. Just went by it Sunday. Lol.

That is right in the Woonsocket/ma line the one in your map ?
JJGiguere87 is offline  
post #20 of 30 Old 08-27-2013, 07:40 AM
dougiee
Registered User
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJGiguere87
Ya there must be. I didn't know that one. Lol. The echo Lake camp ground is off rt 44 though I do know. Just went by it Sunday. Lol.

That is right in the Woonsocket/ma line the one in your map ?
Yea I no the one ur talkin about cuz I go wheeling sometimes right around there...like 5 min away.

It's a jeep thing...you wouldn't understand :)
dougiee is offline  
post #21 of 30 Old 08-27-2013, 08:09 AM
bmpage84
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Somerset
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJGiguere87 View Post
Yeah you take Jackson school house rd and down someone's drive way is the entrance to the power lines. You can spend all day out there and not be bothered.

Speaking of which I was looking to head out there tomorrow if anyone is interested.
Really??

It's no wonder why people in this area hate 4wheelers'

__________________________________
Happy Trails!

Chrome on a Jeep is like a hot chick with herpes!
bmpage84 is offline  
post #22 of 30 Old 08-29-2013, 08:30 PM Thread Starter
JJGiguere87
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Woonsocket
Posts: 31
yah and you have no right to be saying ****. Those people dont care and as long as your polite they wave as you pass one another. Its not just a house either its more of a road to a few houses. Either way keep your opinions to yourself I could give a ****. I am the least of any problem doesn't matter what it is or what it pertains to.
JJGiguere87 is offline  
post #23 of 30 Old 08-29-2013, 08:44 PM
dougiee
Registered User
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJGiguere87
Yeah you take Jackson school house rd and down someone's drive way is the entrance to the power lines. You can spend all day out there and not be bothered.

Speaking of which I was looking to head out there tomorrow if anyone is interested.
Those are the same trails I'm talking about but I go in another way I go in thru george Washington campground

It's a jeep thing...you wouldn't understand :)
dougiee is offline  
post #24 of 30 Old 08-29-2013, 08:49 PM
dougiee
Registered User
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 815
Those trails go on for days and they lead right into the powerlines but theres a huge *** hill in there butI haven't grown enough balls to try and climb.

It's a jeep thing...you wouldn't understand :)
dougiee is offline  
post #25 of 30 Old 08-30-2013, 05:16 AM
Technohead
Old School
 
Technohead's Avatar
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Exeter, RI
Posts: 7,343
NOTE that if you go on the power lines or gas lines then you are off state property and trespassing. The gas company has started patrolling their property with helicopters.

Within George Washington & Pulaski you are OK on any ungated road provided that you stay on the road.
Technohead is offline  
post #26 of 30 Old 08-30-2013, 06:20 AM
bmpage84
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Somerset
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJGiguere87 View Post
yah and you have no right to be saying ****. Those people dont care and as long as your polite they wave as you pass one another. Its not just a house either its more of a road to a few houses. Either way keep your opinions to yourself I could give a ****. I am the least of any problem doesn't matter what it is or what it pertains to.
Arrogance and ignorance, two of the main reasons why we loose what little legal wheeling areas we have left. Great example your setting for those on the forum seeking proper advise on wheeling.

__________________________________
Happy Trails!

Chrome on a Jeep is like a hot chick with herpes!
bmpage84 is offline  
post #27 of 30 Old 08-30-2013, 09:28 AM
dougiee
Registered User
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technohead
NOTE that if you go on the power lines or gas lines then you are off state property and trespassing. The gas company has started patrolling their property with helicopters.

Within George Washington & Pulaski you are OK on any ungated road provided that you stay on the road.
I've only been there twice and only stayed in the power lines for like 5 min because there's a huge hill right in the beginning that I haven't tried yet. And mostly when I go wheeling I go on a piece of private land that I no the guy and he don't care

It's a jeep thing...you wouldn't understand :)
dougiee is offline  
post #28 of 30 Old 08-30-2013, 09:56 PM Thread Starter
JJGiguere87
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Woonsocket
Posts: 31
yah i still dont really care. I dont do anything wrong and like it makes a difference in anything else that they try and take away or ban. jackson school house is one power line and multiple trails anyway. Nevermind the fact that I still dont give a **** and Ill be out there anyway.

Hence the reason im not no club member. I prefer my own club.
JJGiguere87 is offline  
post #29 of 30 Old 08-31-2013, 05:58 AM
eoerikson3
Registered User
2011 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Pawtucket
Posts: 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJGiguere87
yah i still dont really care. I dont do anything wrong and like it makes a difference in anything else that they try and take away or ban. jackson school house is one power line and multiple trails anyway. Nevermind the fact that I still dont give a **** and Ill be out there anyway.

Hence the reason im not no club member. I prefer my own club.
Good attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

-Oscar
Chrome may not get you home, but sometimes it looks nice.
2011 Liberty Sport
Added tow hitch, tow hooks, skid plates, foglight kit and headlight masks, remote start, chrome steps, and Cooper Discoverer A/T3 235/75R16.
Stuff for sale
eoerikson3 is offline  
post #30 of 30 Old 08-31-2013, 06:06 AM
hooliganjk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 11
Lol you guys crack me up

Land of the free home of brave trails never end in a jeep
hooliganjk is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome