Anybody Wheeling today or what ? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Rhode Island Jeep Forum > Anybody Wheeling today or what ?

Hella Rallye 1000 Series 12-Volt/55-Watt Black Magic HalogFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Jeep Wrangler Hurricane Flat Fender Flare Kits for 2007-20

Unread 08-24-2013, 12:01 PM   #16
JJGiguere87
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Yeah you take Jackson school house rd and down someone's drive way is the entrance to the power lines. You can spend all day out there and not be bothered.

Speaking of which I was looking to head out there tomorrow if anyone is interested.

Last edited by JJGiguere87; 08-25-2013 at 04:50 AM..
JJGiguere87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2013, 07:21 PM   #17
Stone572
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Tj Echo Lake

Echo Lake and Rhode Island Country Club - No where near each other.
Stone572 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2013, 08:09 PM   #18
dougiee
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone572
Echo Lake and Rhode Island Country Club - No where near each other.
Idk man I just looked it up...there must be two? I have no idea.

image-1358616813.jpg
Unread 08-27-2013, 03:51 AM   #19
JJGiguere87
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Ya there must be. I didn't know that one. Lol. The echo Lake camp ground is off rt 44 though I do know. Just went by it Sunday. Lol.

That is right in the Woonsocket/ma line the one in your map ?
Unread 08-27-2013, 07:40 AM   #20
dougiee
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJGiguere87
Ya there must be. I didn't know that one. Lol. The echo Lake camp ground is off rt 44 though I do know. Just went by it Sunday. Lol.

That is right in the Woonsocket/ma line the one in your map ?
Yea I no the one ur talkin about cuz I go wheeling sometimes right around there...like 5 min away.
Unread 08-27-2013, 08:09 AM   #21
bmpage84
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJGiguere87 View Post
Yeah you take Jackson school house rd and down someone's drive way is the entrance to the power lines. You can spend all day out there and not be bothered.

Speaking of which I was looking to head out there tomorrow if anyone is interested.
Really??

It's no wonder why people in this area hate 4wheelers'

[B][COLOR="Silver"]Chrome[/COLOR] on a [COLOR="Olive"]Jeep[/COLOR] is like a[COLOR="Magenta"] hot chick [/COLOR]with [COLOR="Red"]herpes[/COLOR]! [/B]
bmpage84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013, 08:30 PM   #22
JJGiguere87
1995 YJ Wrangler 

yah and you have no right to be saying ****. Those people dont care and as long as your polite they wave as you pass one another. Its not just a house either its more of a road to a few houses. Either way keep your opinions to yourself I could give a ****. I am the least of any problem doesn't matter what it is or what it pertains to.
Unread 08-29-2013, 08:44 PM   #23
dougiee
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Those are the same trails I'm talking about but I go in another way I go in thru george Washington campground
Unread 08-29-2013, 08:49 PM   #24
dougiee
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Those trails go on for days and they lead right into the powerlines but theres a huge *** hill in there butI haven't grown enough balls to try and climb.
Unread 08-30-2013, 05:16 AM   #25
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

NOTE that if you go on the power lines or gas lines then you are off state property and trespassing. The gas company has started patrolling their property with helicopters.

Within George Washington & Pulaski you are OK on any ungated road provided that you stay on the road.
Technohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2013, 06:20 AM   #26
bmpage84
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJGiguere87 View Post
yah and you have no right to be saying ****. Those people dont care and as long as your polite they wave as you pass one another. Its not just a house either its more of a road to a few houses. Either way keep your opinions to yourself I could give a ****. I am the least of any problem doesn't matter what it is or what it pertains to.
Arrogance and ignorance, two of the main reasons why we loose what little legal wheeling areas we have left. Great example your setting for those on the forum seeking proper advise on wheeling.

[B][COLOR="Silver"]Chrome[/COLOR] on a [COLOR="Olive"]Jeep[/COLOR] is like a[COLOR="Magenta"] hot chick [/COLOR]with [COLOR="Red"]herpes[/COLOR]! [/B]
bmpage84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2013, 09:28 AM   #27
dougiee
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technohead
NOTE that if you go on the power lines or gas lines then you are off state property and trespassing. The gas company has started patrolling their property with helicopters.

Within George Washington & Pulaski you are OK on any ungated road provided that you stay on the road.
I've only been there twice and only stayed in the power lines for like 5 min because there's a huge hill right in the beginning that I haven't tried yet. And mostly when I go wheeling I go on a piece of private land that I no the guy and he don't care
Unread 08-30-2013, 09:56 PM   #28
JJGiguere87
1995 YJ Wrangler 

yah i still dont really care. I dont do anything wrong and like it makes a difference in anything else that they try and take away or ban. jackson school house is one power line and multiple trails anyway. Nevermind the fact that I still dont give a **** and Ill be out there anyway.

Hence the reason im not no club member. I prefer my own club.
Unread 08-31-2013, 05:58 AM   #29
eoerikson3
2011 KK Liberty 

Quote:
yah i still dont really care. I dont do anything wrong and like it makes a difference in anything else that they try and take away or ban. jackson school house is one power line and multiple trails anyway. Nevermind the fact that I still dont give a **** and Ill be out there anyway.

Hence the reason im not no club member. I prefer my own club.
Good attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
Added tow hitch, tow hooks, skid plates, foglight kit and headlight masks, remote start, chrome steps, and Cooper Discoverer A/T3 235/75R16.
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f128/2008-2012-liberty-kk-electrical-parts-1517747/"]Stuff for sale[/URL]
eoerikson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2013, 06:06 AM   #30
hooliganjk

Lol you guys crack me up

Land of the free home of brave trails never end in a jeep
hooliganjk is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.