1st Annual Ocean State Jeep Festival - Sat August 17, 2013 - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Rhode Island Jeep Forum > 1st Annual Ocean State Jeep Festival - Sat August 17, 2013

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 08-19-2013, 03:30 PM   #76
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougiee View Post
Please tell me this will happen again next year cuz I will deff go.
Your answer is on the last line of the post you quoted!

Technohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2013, 03:43 PM   #77
dougiee
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technohead
Your answer is on the last line of the post you quoted!
Lol ok. Once I found out about it, it was too late a buddy told me at 2:00 and I looked it up and it ended at 4:00 so it wasn't even worth it but next year for sure!
Unread 08-19-2013, 06:20 PM   #78
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougiee View Post
Lol ok. Once I found out about it, it was too late a buddy told me at 2:00 and I looked it up and it ended at 4:00 so it wasn't even worth it but next year for sure!
That's a year away. Why wait? We host 20+ events per year. . .
Unread 08-19-2013, 07:58 PM   #79
dougiee
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technohead
That is true. And I would love to join ocean state jeepsters but I think imma wait till I'm a lil bit older tho.
Unread 08-20-2013, 05:16 PM   #80
bmpage84
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technohead View Post
Hey Eric,

Was checking out the OSJ site and noticed the on the schedule page that you guys seem to run the first Saturday of the month. Is that a regular thing or just the way it worked out this year? Been looking for another club to join that runs opposite weeks to my current one (Patriot). It sucks if I miss a run now because of work, or another obligation, have to wait a friggin month for the next run. If it were up to me I'd be out every weekend!

Thanks,

Brian

[B][COLOR="Silver"]Chrome[/COLOR] on a [COLOR="Olive"]Jeep[/COLOR] is like a[COLOR="Magenta"] hot chick [/COLOR]with [COLOR="Red"]herpes[/COLOR]! [/B]
bmpage84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2013, 08:06 PM   #81
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmpage84 View Post
Hey Eric,

Was checking out the OSJ site and noticed the on the schedule page that you guys seem to run the first Saturday of the month. . .
Hmmm. We must be looking at different schedules. There are a few events that occur the same time every year (last weekend of June and first weekend of August in particular) but other than that we try to evenly distribute between Saturday/Sunday and the time of the month. We also run a lot of trail rides that do not appear on the published schedule; for the most part these are combo trail building/wheeling at some of the private properties we are developing.
Unread 08-21-2013, 11:33 AM   #82
bmpage84
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technohead View Post
Hmmm. We must be looking at different schedules. There are a few events that occur the same time every year (last weekend of June and first weekend of August in particular) but other than that we try to evenly distribute between Saturday/Sunday and the time of the month. We also run a lot of trail rides that do not appear on the published schedule; for the most part these are combo trail building/wheeling at some of the private properties we are developing.
Yep, you're right. Now that I look back at it, it was just the trail rides in Aug, Sept, & Oct that had first weekend dates - the rest of the dates were all at different times of the month. My glasses also helped!

[B][COLOR="Silver"]Chrome[/COLOR] on a [COLOR="Olive"]Jeep[/COLOR] is like a[COLOR="Magenta"] hot chick [/COLOR]with [COLOR="Red"]herpes[/COLOR]! [/B]
bmpage84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.