1st Annual Ocean State Jeep Festival - Sat August 17, 2013 - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Rhode Island Jeep Forum > 1st Annual Ocean State Jeep Festival - Sat August 17, 2013

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 07-12-2013, 03:16 PM   #31
eoerikson3
2011 KK Liberty 

OK, I was going to go to the one in Norwood, MA put on by the www.justforjeeps.com crew but somehow I seem to be more drawn toward this one. Looks like fun! Save me a 3X T-shirt..

Added tow hitch, tow hooks, skid plates, foglight kit and headlight masks, remote start, chrome steps, and Cooper Discoverer A/T3 235/75R16.
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f128/2008-2012-liberty-kk-electrical-parts-1517747/"]Stuff for sale[/URL]
eoerikson3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-13-2013, 09:51 PM   #32
codyjames
2008 JK Wrangler 

You won't regret it.
Unread 07-15-2013, 08:28 AM   #33
Voodoo_Chile
1997 TJ Wrangler 

For what its worth Crawling For A Cure expects to be there with a booth if you would like to visit us! We are a voluneteer run breast cancer fund raiser planned for Oct 13 2013 in Rumney NH...

More about us here:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f358/...013-a-1532331/
and here:
www.facebook.com/crawlingforacure
Voodoo_Chile is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-19-2013, 09:17 AM   #34
codyjames
2008 JK Wrangler 

That's great. maybe we can sneak Ben's trailblazer in. If i recall he was threatening to cut the roof off for gtd
Unread 07-23-2013, 02:38 PM   #35
rcwj04
2004 WJ 

Hey all, thinking of going to this with a few friends, but its a 4 hour drive, so are there any places nearby we could camp out at friday night?

Quote:
You forget that most members here don't own a crystal ball to tell you exactly what your problem is, specially with bad pictures that don't say/show much of anything... -Jacko84

Just a 19 year old kid with a Jeep, and broke because of it, and loving every moment.
---------------------------------------------------------------
2004 WJ Laredo 4.0 116k
2" BDS coils & Bilstein 5100's | Addco rear swaybar with energy bushings |
K&N FIPK | glasspack | plasti-dipped badges | 17" moabs | HID's, 245/65/17 Cooper Discover AT3 | Rola rack | Fawkes stand alone shackle tabs | Bed lined interior (what a pain that was)
rcwj04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-23-2013, 03:16 PM   #36
eoerikson3
2011 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcwj04
Hey all, thinking of going to this with a few friends, but its a 4 hour drive, so are there any places nearby we could camp out at friday night?
Are you looking for beer friendly or not beer friendly locations?

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
Added tow hitch, tow hooks, skid plates, foglight kit and headlight masks, remote start, chrome steps, and Cooper Discoverer A/T3 235/75R16.
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f128/2008-2012-liberty-kk-electrical-parts-1517747/"]Stuff for sale[/URL]
Unread 07-23-2013, 03:47 PM   #37
rcwj04
2004 WJ 

Doesn't matter, I'm only 18, same with my friend who has a yj but other people might come with us that are of age

Quote:
You forget that most members here don't own a crystal ball to tell you exactly what your problem is, specially with bad pictures that don't say/show much of anything... -Jacko84

Just a 19 year old kid with a Jeep, and broke because of it, and loving every moment.
2004 WJ Laredo 4.0 116k
K&N FIPK | glasspack | plasti-dipped badges | 17" moabs | HID's, 245/65/17 Cooper Discover AT3 | Rola rack | Fawkes stand alone shackle tabs | Bed lined interior (what a pain that was)
Unread 07-23-2013, 05:42 PM   #38
eoerikson3
2011 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcwj04
Doesn't matter, I'm only 18, same with my friend who has a yj but other people might come with us that are of age
Burlingame State Park is not beer friendly but was a good fun place to camp. I haven't been there in about ten years. It is not too bad of a drive from there to the event.

Unread 07-24-2013, 07:03 AM   #39
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

WOW. New Jersey!!

I'd recommend Burlingame in Charlestown, RI.

P.S. If you have to drive 4 hours for a Jeep event then it sounds like you guys need to get something going down there in Jersey!
Technohead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2013, 09:04 PM   #40
codyjames
2008 JK Wrangler 

I'd vote Burlingame as well. Its a nice place
Unread 07-24-2013, 09:17 PM   #41
rcwj04
2004 WJ 

We have shows in jersey! They are mostly done for the though and we are dying to go to some more haha. Is there gunna be any kind of party Friday night before the show? I'll be checking Burlingame out, thanks for the tip.

Quote:

2004 WJ Laredo 4.0 116k
Unread 07-30-2013, 07:13 AM   #42
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

We held our second trail work day last Saturday. With a little more tweaking two brand new trails are ready to go. By design, both trails are passable with stock Jeeps using available by-passes. Each trail includes optional blue, black, and (a couple) red obstacles. You would never guess it from the pictures but this trail network is situated in the middle of a medium-density suburban neighborhood and we welcome the opportunity to show that we can be "good neighbors."

The list of vendors also continues to grow. Monster Energy Drinks will be there with product and swag. We are also very excited to welcome our friends from the RI Department of Environmental Management (DEM) who will be there with an educational kiosk. Over the last two years we have been slowly building trust at the highest levels of the DEM and this event represents an opportunity to take this relationship to the next level.

Technohead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2013, 09:51 AM   #43
eoerikson3
2011 KK Liberty 

Is it anything a mostly stock 2011 Liberty can do? Only added front hooks and skid plates to it. It is far from done but would like to see what it can do.

Unread 07-30-2013, 11:32 AM   #44
mjcanham
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by eoerikson3 View Post
Is it anything a mostly stock 2011 Liberty can do? Only added front hooks and skid plates to it. It is far from done but would like to see what it can do.

Yeah you'll be fine there's go arounds
mjcanham is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-31-2013, 07:06 PM   #45
RogueKJ
2004 KJ Liberty 

Kj

Quote:
Originally Posted by eoerikson3 View Post

Eoerikson3 ill be there in my liberty but its lift on 32s should be one fun day taking day out of work for this
RogueKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.