What beach can I drive on? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Massachusetts Jeep Forum > What beach can I drive on?

Jeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdDana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJClayton Off Road JK Long Arm Upgrade Kits!

Unread 05-09-2011, 12:13 PM   #1
gqmdl0617
2000 WJ 

What beach can I drive on?

Hey guys,
Im hoping this is the best place to post this.

I live in Hopkinton, MA, and im looking for a beach near me that i can drive onto and park. My friends and I are looking to do this just to relax and such, but want to take the Jeep out there with us too.

Also, where can I wheel in general locally? Any decent trails?

Thanks

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="White"]White 2000 Grand Cherokee Laredo: 2" Fat Bobs BDS Springs with Bilstein 5100's, Addco sway bar, Black on Black heated leather, full limited wood grain, RB1, Mopar Ipod kit, 1000w of Kicker bass, 500w of lighting, Gen III projectors/5000K HIDs, Smoked full LED tails, 100w Whelen PA/Electric Air Horn with speaker mounted behind grill, Interior LED upgrade, 120v AC in the front and the back, Midland CB, PR-106 digital trunking scanner, yada yada yada. Just another WJ[/COLOR] [/FONT]
gqmdl0617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2011, 05:05 PM   #2
JKU2

Nauset Beach Orleans, Race Point Provincetown, Sandy Neck Barnstable. Find the websites for specific requirements when getting your sticker. Usually need, shovel, board for jack, tug strap, air pressure guage, sunscreen
JKU2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2011, 09:27 PM   #3
Fusco
Hey Now

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I have Fam in Dennis, Sandy Neck in Barnstable is a cool spot!

Even better when it's low tide. Only issue is when this bird is nesting they close the ORV access to the beach. Hasn't happened in a while though....
Fusco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2011, 05:59 PM   #4
GreenFour

I know of a sweet spot in RI
-Mike
Unread 06-05-2011, 09:18 AM   #5
CJunk
1984 CJ7 

Anywhere on Cape Cod, you need equipment, an inspection, and have to pay for a sticker. Unless you own a beach camp.
CJunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2011, 09:47 PM   #6
Sawicki4wd
1989 YJ Wrangler 

It's really not worth it. They make you pull your rig onto a white piece of paper and let it idle for 15min then you have to rev it to 2000 for 15 min and if there is even one leak you fail the inspection and you loose your money and you can't ride on the beach. You need to have a shovel a hi lift jack a strap and be able to air Down to like 10 psi
Sawicki4wd is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.