Western Mass Trails? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Massachusetts Jeep Forum > Western Mass Trails?

Flowmaster Overstock: Special Holiday Pricing!!!!RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 09-27-2011, 09:57 PM   #31
Rafikie
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Some times you can find town maps online and then get in contact with the landowner. If you get an ok from the landowner though be sure to get it in writing ;-)

Unread 09-28-2011, 07:22 AM   #32
bmw91
2004 TJ Wrangler 

A while back, this guy I work with said that it was on some guys property but he didn't care as long as you stayed on the trail and didn't drive on his driveway. It might have changed but I'll try to find some more updated information
bmw91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-09-2011, 02:48 PM   #33
Zach02Tj

My apologies, didnt think that was a "secret" trail.

Last edited by Zach02Tj; 11-10-2011 at 01:04 PM..
Zach02Tj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-09-2011, 07:48 PM   #34
BlueRubiconrich
1986 CJ7 

why did you post that? Do you want every Tom dick and harry to go there!
Please take it down.Use Pm's for stuff like that don't post it!
BlueRubiconrich is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-10-2011, 01:11 PM   #35
Zach02Tj

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRubiconrich
why did you post that? Do you want every Tom dick and harry to go there!
Please take it down.Use Pm's for stuff like that don't post it!
Sorry about that, didn't think it was a total secret, all though if you ever see a black Cherokee with a red grill there, kick him in the teeth, I caught him smashing a bunch of beer bottles on the trails then he refused to move the glass, and proceeded to empty a trash bag all over the place. Me and my buddies cleaned it up afterwards but certain people just need an *** kicking.
Unread 11-10-2011, 01:35 PM   #36
Zach02Tj

Has anyone heard of Rhodes Rd?
Unread 11-10-2011, 05:39 PM   #37
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach02Tj View Post
Sorry about that, didn't think it was a total secret, all though if you ever see a black Cherokee with a red grill there, kick him in the teeth, I caught him smashing a bunch of beer bottles on the trails then he refused to move the glass, and proceeded to empty a trash bag all over the place. Me and my buddies cleaned it up afterwards but certain people just need an *** kicking.
omg i think ive seen this guy where i live. im going to school at wne btw, nice to meet you guys. yeah i think ive seen this black cherokee that youre talking about in tolland, ct where i live. idk where hes from but ive definitely seen him a couple times. and there cant be that many black cherokees with red grilles.
Freestyle713 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-10-2011, 07:02 PM   #38
Zach02Tj

He's from Florence, Ma. I know his name now that I recently caught him running my mailbox over. Got his plates and his name and his address. It's people like him who get trails shut down.
Unread 11-10-2011, 07:09 PM   #39
BlueRubiconrich
1986 CJ7 

Has anyone heard of xxxxxxx xx ? There you go again? Can you please remove that too. Please don't post these names. Thank you.Yes I've heard of all theses places and wheeled them too.
Unread 11-11-2011, 04:00 PM   #40
Zach02Tj

Quote:
Has anyone heard of xxxxxxx xx ? There you go again? Can you please remove that too. Please don't post these names. Thank you.Yes I've heard of all theses places and wheeled them too.
What do you mean? My family owns the property that surrounds Rhodes rd. were the only house on the road. So I suggest you get off your high horse of keeping spots secret, its not helping anyone else have a good time. If you don't like this thread that's clearly for people looking for legal places to wheel, then get out.
Unread 11-11-2011, 06:00 PM   #41
BlueRubiconrich
1986 CJ7 

Sorry, but why didn't you say that in the begining? What we don't need here is people posting trail heads. Yes helping people is good ,but finding a club would be better.If you want every tom dick and harry to go there keep posting.
Unread 11-12-2011, 08:14 AM   #42
Zach02Tj

Quote:
Sorry, but why didn't you say that in the begining? What we don't need here is people posting trail heads. Yes helping people is good ,but finding a club would be better.If you want every tom dick and harry to go there keep posting.
I do want more people to use the trails around my area, it seems to me the more people who use them, the cleaner it stays. I know a ton of trails throughout western mass, mainly because of snowmobiling, I deleted my post about the other one for you. Plus Rhodes rd doesn't exactly tell you much. Its a name of a rd. clearly nobody in this thread besides you has heard about it, or even know what town im in.
Unread 11-12-2011, 12:24 PM   #43
BlueRubiconrich
1986 CJ7 

I here what you are saying. Most of the time locals don't want the traffic
this sport brings. PM me what what kinda Jeep you got.
Unread 12-23-2011, 08:18 PM   #44
WmassWK
2006 WK 

Last I knew Bear's hole is off limits to motorized vehicles as it is a watershed. That's why all the jersey barriers and gates were put up. I've biked there plenty of times and have seen that it has been torn up over the years. Not due to deuchebaggery but due to normal erosion. I thought top of the world was posted when that dude bought all the land and build that monstrosity on the side of the mountain.
WmassWK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-24-2011, 10:28 AM   #45
BlueRubiconrich
1986 CJ7 

I have not been there in years.The last time we pulled out a junk car.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.