We're looking for a sales/customer service rep.
Automotive Customer Service Representative
1. Strong knowledge of automotive parts and/or repair required; ASE certification preferred
2. Minimum 3-5 years experience in a related field (auto parts, customer service, etc.)
3. Excellent listener who exhibits patience and understanding when dealing with customers
4. Willingness to meet and interact with large numbers of new people as well as repeat customers on a daily basis
5. Must be willing to work in small group or team of Service Reps
6. Influential communicator of ideas who can persuade customers on the benefits of 1A’s parts and service including: quality, availability, knowledge, speed of delivery, etc.
1. Work within established guidelines and customer support infrastructure to help customers with problems.
2. Share your passion for cars with 1A’s customers through multiple forms of communication including telephone, email, Internet forums etc.
3. Focus on customers needs and exhibit excellent listening and very patient and approachable demeanor
4. Utilize existing resources to document customer issues when encountered and follow-up in a timely manner to insure customer satisfaction
1. High School Diploma required
2. Minimum 3 – 5 years experience in a related industry
3. ASE certification a plus
1. Extended time spent working with computers
2. Extended periods spent in sitting positions
Our offices are in Pepperell MA