Transmission shops - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Massachusetts Jeep Forum > Transmission shops

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!

Unread 10-01-2012, 08:30 PM   #1
tckenney
2001 WJ 

Transmission shops

Just found out after changing tranny fluid in my WJ that one of the snap rings had broken at some point. It was attached to the magnet in the pan. I am handy but I don't trust myself to mess with my tranny, not to mention I don't have a press. I know the parts run about $20 for the 3 snap rings and that it isn't too tough. Didn't know if anyone had any good experiences with any shops in Central MA. Any help is appreciated.

Tim

Bilstein 5100's, JKS Adjustable Trackbar, 2" Daystar BB, Up Country Coil Springs, New Coil Isolators, Rancho Steering Stabilizer, Goodyear Wrangler MT/R's, FloMaster Super 44 Extreme Off Road Muffler, K&N FPIK Cold Air Intake, Mopar (Front, T-case, and Gas Tank) Skids, Front Tow Hooks, Cobra 29 LX, Firestik 3', Iron Rock Off Road Premium Sliders.
tckenney is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.