Tire Shop recommendation near Amherst MA? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Massachusetts Jeep Forum > Tire Shop recommendation near Amherst MA?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 01-14-2011, 09:39 PM   #1
basso4735
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Tire Shop recommendation near Amherst MA?

Almost ready to buy my new set of tires, looking for any recommended tire places near Amherst/Northampton area. Looking for a decent price but more importantly a trustworthy and quality place.

Thanks

Red 97 XJ Sport 5 Speed - Lifted 3" - Sound system - C4X4 Tow Hooks - Hella 500s
Black 96 XJ Classic - Stocker on 31s - SOLD
basso4735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2011, 08:02 AM   #2
OldYellowXJ
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by basso4735 View Post
Almost ready to buy my new set of tires, looking for any recommended tire places near Amherst/Northampton area. Looking for a decent price but more importantly a trustworthy and quality place.

Thanks
Take rte 9 west past Amherst college towards Belchertown, as you get to the bottom of the hill just after the underpass, right before the Dunkin Donuts on your left, is Amherst Tire. I don't know how their selection is, but they were the only place I could find that could balance my 33X12.5's on 15x7 rims. Tell the woman behind the counter that Dave with the big brown Jeep recommended them.
OldYellowXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2011, 10:31 AM   #3
basso4735
1997 XJ Cherokee 

They are walking distance from my apt, thanks ill give em a call.

Red 97 XJ Sport 5 Speed - Lifted 3" - Sound system - C4X4 Tow Hooks - Hella 500s
Black 96 XJ Classic - Stocker on 31s - SOLD
basso4735 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.