Taunton Mass. run - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Massachusetts Jeep Forum > Taunton Mass. run

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 12-04-2010, 04:22 PM   #1
2DoorXJ91
1998 ZJ 

Taunton Mass. run

Looking for a few others that would maybe want to join on a little trip to the trails in Taunton just off Route 44. Went today with my cousin in his TJ and got stuck in a mud pit, (33" Mickey Thompson claws on 4" RE lift) and luckily there was someone there on a dirtbike who had a super duty F250 to pull us out. Asuming others have gone there, but it was our first time today and it was pretty fun. If anyone is interested let me know and we can set up a day on a weekend to take a ride up and have some fun.

2DoorXJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 04:27 PM   #2
Bogdog09
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I know there is a group going out tomorrow in kingston near Route 44 if you know where that is.
Bogdog09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 04:28 PM   #3
2DoorXJ91
1998 ZJ 

yeah, i know where kingston is but have no clue on any type of wheeling out there.
Unread 12-04-2010, 11:06 PM   #4
DBLJ
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Kingston is shut down because people cant stay on the trail and the land owners get upset.
DBLJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2010, 07:12 AM   #5
2DoorXJ91
1998 ZJ 

oh that's kinda lame. The place in taunton has a lot of trash dumping, and I know the property owner is getting frustrated with it, but I don't think he'd not let anyone go there.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.