Stock in Mass. I want to try some wheeling! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Massachusetts Jeep Forum > Stock in Mass. I want to try some wheeling!

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 02-05-2011, 07:38 AM   #1
mr.grumpy
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Stock in Mass. I want to try some wheeling!

I have been down the random dirt road that turned to a trail now and again and did OK but I would like to find some one (without joining a club and mounting a friggen CB) that wouldn't mind taking an old dude (43) out in a stock XJ and doing some light wheeling and a little teaching. Is this even "the season" for such a thing or will I just get burried in snow?
This is my girl:

This is my ex. The red one. Yep. I got stuck. See why I need help?

mr.grumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2011, 08:01 AM   #2
yarmish
1999 TJ Wrangler 

You dont have to have a CB to join a club and in MA that is your best bet to get out and wheel with a bunch of good guys! Join a club that is in the NEA and there are TONS of great trails
Unread 02-05-2011, 09:36 AM   #3
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

Forget about wheeling for at least another month or so unless you are rolling on 44's with lockers and a winch. The amount of snow on the ground is ridiculous.
Technohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2011, 01:02 PM   #4
yarmish
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technohead View Post
Forget about wheeling for at least another month or so unless you are rolling on 44's with lockers and a winch. The amount of snow on the ground is ridiculous.
X2 on this

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.