Recommended garage, Lawrence, MA - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Massachusetts Jeep Forum > Recommended garage, Lawrence, MA

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-29-2013, 10:31 AM   #1
splumer
2005 KJ Liberty 

Recommended garage, Lawrence, MA

I thought I remember seeing a place on JF where we can recommend garages or other service providers that we had good experiences with. We're in the Boston area right now, but live in Cleveland. I took my KJ to Andover St. Automotive in Lawrence. Jerry, the owner, was able to take me right away and let me use a loaner car while mine had the u-joints replaced. It was a wonderful experience overall, so if you need work done, I heartily recommend them.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.