Possible Meet & Greet upcomming! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Massachusetts Jeep Forum > Possible Meet & Greet upcomming!

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 04-11-2013, 08:58 AM   #1
Greentj05
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Tj Possible Meet & Greet upcomming!

A couple years back I had a Meet & Greet in Canton at Crown Automotive and had a HUGE turnout. It was a lot of fun! Unfortunately last year flew by and I was never able to set one up Well this is a new year and better weather is upon us! I am hoping to get another little "shindig" either next month (May) or possibly in June depending on how quick this all works out. Any ideas and help would be much appreciated and all are welcome! Stay tuned for more info!

**Edit** By the way, this year I'm planning to have this in Norton, MA

Greentj05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-11-2013, 10:20 AM   #2
JrTjK
1978 FSJ Wagoneer 

Adrian, I was planning on having one in Canton again May/June-ish depending on desire because of the Go Topless Day.

I mostly have CJ's coming so far but haven't set a solid date or sent invites out yet either, just have about 15-20 CJ's so far, but anyone would be invited.

Hope to talk to you soon. -Jeff
JrTjK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-11-2013, 10:34 AM   #3
Greentj05
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Tj Reply to Jeff.. The Jeep Guru

You clown! I lost your number when my phone died so call me sometime!! I have a pretty big turnout planned already, so lets get our heads together and we can figure something out.. I also have a few guys for FJ Northeasters interested in going! Hope to talk to you soon buddy!!
Unread 04-11-2013, 04:52 PM   #4
WJ-matt
2004 WJ 

I would definitly be interested keep me updated I only live an hour away from norton

Sent from my LG-VS700 using JeepForum
WJ-matt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2013, 01:00 PM   #5
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I'm in central Mass so let know what's happening. Hopefully I'll have my lift and tires on by then.
Unread 04-12-2013, 06:53 PM   #6
DickDickle
1996 ZJ 

You guys do any trail runs on these meet and greets?
DickDickle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2013, 05:36 AM   #7
Greentj05
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Ehh, sometimes.. Depends on how many people are interested and problem is there isn't exactly a lot to offer around this area :-/
Unread 04-13-2013, 06:16 AM   #8
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

There's going to be a HUGE meet-n-greet in Monson, MA on May 18th and there WILL be trail rides!
Technohead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2013, 07:23 AM   #9
Greentj05
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Tj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technohead View Post
There's going to be a HUGE meet-n-greet in Monson, MA on May 18th and there WILL be trail rides!
Heck yeah Eric! I'm going to try to make it too.. Everyone should definitely check out Go Topless Day! Eric's the man to talk to about it too!
Unread 04-13-2013, 09:25 AM   #10
DickDickle
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technohead View Post
I would love to say I know I will be there but I still have a decent amount of work to finish before I venture to gtd in Rumney nh on the 11th and to make it down to monson on the 18th and not be able to even fully enjoy all you have to offer because of your limitaions of tire size and at least one mandatory locker bums me out. I ride some pretty harsh terrain and inclines with just 31 inch super swampers and no lockers, 4wl always gets me where I need to be even when I'm up to the doors in mud or water
DickDickle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2013, 06:36 PM   #11
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

i haz no locker
Unread 04-14-2013, 08:02 PM   #12
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickDickle View Post
. . . and not be able to even fully enjoy all you have to offer because of your limitaions of tire size and at least one mandatory locker bums me out. I ride some pretty harsh terrain and inclines with just 31 inch super swampers and no lockers, 4wl always gets me where I need to be even when I'm up to the doors in mud or water
Only one of the trails requires a locker. And believe me, without a locker there is zero chance to make some of the obstacles. When we cut the trail locked rigs were getting stuck and winching.

The other trails are suitable for any rig with the only requirement being recovery points. I ran these "easier" trails in my Dodge Ram and had to use 4WD in several spots so they are no walk in the park.

Now get that rig ready!!
Technohead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.