JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Massachusetts Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f357/)
-   -   Possible Meet & Greet upcomming! (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f357/possible-meet-greet-upcomming-1507633/)

Greentj05 04-11-2013 08:58 AM

Possible Meet & Greet upcomming!

A couple years back I had a Meet & Greet in Canton at Crown Automotive and had a HUGE turnout. It was a lot of fun! Unfortunately last year flew by and I was never able to set one up :thumbdown: Well this is a new year and better weather is upon us! I am hoping to get another little "shindig" either next month (May) or possibly in June depending on how quick this all works out. Any ideas and help would be much appreciated and all are welcome! Stay tuned for more info!

**Edit** By the way, this year I'm planning to have this in Norton, MA

JrTjK 04-11-2013 10:20 AM

Adrian, I was planning on having one in Canton again May/June-ish depending on desire because of the Go Topless Day.

I mostly have CJ's coming so far but haven't set a solid date or sent invites out yet either, just have about 15-20 CJ's so far, but anyone would be invited.

Hope to talk to you soon. -Jeff

Greentj05 04-11-2013 10:34 AM

Reply to Jeff.. The Jeep Guru

You clown! I lost your number when my phone died so call me sometime!! I have a pretty big turnout planned already, so lets get our heads together and we can figure something out.. I also have a few guys for FJ Northeasters interested in going! Hope to talk to you soon buddy!!

WJ-matt 04-11-2013 04:52 PM

I would definitly be interested keep me updated I only live an hour away from norton

Sent from my LG-VS700 using JeepForum

tucsonzj 04-12-2013 01:00 PM

I'm in central Mass so let know what's happening. Hopefully I'll have my lift and tires on by then.

DickDickle 04-12-2013 06:53 PM

You guys do any trail runs on these meet and greets?

Greentj05 04-13-2013 05:36 AM

Ehh, sometimes.. Depends on how many people are interested and problem is there isn't exactly a lot to offer around this area :-/

Technohead 04-13-2013 06:16 AM

There's going to be a HUGE meet-n-greet in Monson, MA on May 18th and there WILL be trail rides! :D

Greentj05 04-13-2013 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technohead (Post 15289675)
There's going to be a HUGE meet-n-greet in Monson, MA on May 18th and there WILL be trail rides! :D

Heck yeah Eric! I'm going to try to make it too.. Everyone should definitely check out Go Topless Day! Eric's the man to talk to about it too!

DickDickle 04-13-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technohead (Post 15289675)

I would love to say I know I will be there but I still have a decent amount of work to finish before I venture to gtd in Rumney nh on the 11th and to make it down to monson on the 18th and not be able to even fully enjoy all you have to offer because of your limitaions of tire size and at least one mandatory locker bums me out. I ride some pretty harsh terrain and inclines with just 31 inch super swampers and no lockers, 4wl always gets me where I need to be even when I'm up to the doors in mud or water

tucsonzj 04-13-2013 06:36 PM

i haz no locker :(

Technohead 04-14-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DickDickle (Post 15290231)
. . . and not be able to even fully enjoy all you have to offer because of your limitaions of tire size and at least one mandatory locker bums me out. I ride some pretty harsh terrain and inclines with just 31 inch super swampers and no lockers, 4wl always gets me where I need to be even when I'm up to the doors in mud or water

Only one of the trails requires a locker. And believe me, without a locker there is zero chance to make some of the obstacles. When we cut the trail locked rigs were getting stuck and winching.

The other trails are suitable for any rig with the only requirement being recovery points. I ran these "easier" trails in my Dodge Ram and had to use 4WD in several spots so they are no walk in the park.

Now get that rig ready!!

The time now is 10:27 AM.