Performance Shop in MA - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Massachusetts Jeep Forum > Performance Shop in MA

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectBrand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 07-12-2011, 07:29 PM   #1
jgosse01

Performance Shop in MA

Looking for recommendations of shops in southern MA/RI that can install a cat back exhaust system on my 07 Hemi Limited WK.

jgosse01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2011, 03:05 PM   #2
93RedYJ
1993 YJ Wrangler 

http://www.louscustomexhaust.com/
93RedYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2011, 03:13 PM   #3
VermonterLost

Don't use Lou's Custom Exhaust, they've ripped my g/f off twice. There's a reason the one in Fitchburg closed up shop and Mario's next door is busy as hell, she wasn't the only one ripped off. Can't really help you with Southern Mass but I don't generally trust Lou's anymore. And she was screwed by them in Fitchburg and Worcester, not just one of the shops. That's why it was twice, was hoping for better workmanship at a different one. They replaced sections that weren't bad, did lousy welds, and didn't tell her they were doing extra work and charging more for it. Her 94 Honda Accord still sounds louder than my buddy's PowerStroke diesel.
VermonterLost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2011, 07:18 PM   #4
jgosse01

Lou's was never under consideration. I would prefer a single shop, not a chain.
jgosse01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.