OSJ's 4th Annual Holiday Toy Run/Food Drive - Dec 1st, 2013 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Massachusetts Jeep Forum > OSJ's 4th Annual Holiday Toy Run/Food Drive - Dec 1st, 2013

Flowmaster Discount Code! Thank you JeepForum Members!!!!!Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Labor Day Sale!

Unread 11-25-2013, 03:52 AM   #16
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRubiconrich View Post
I can not print my ticket? My printer prints but won't print the ticket.
Stupid computers. We will figure something out.

Technohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2013, 07:50 AM   #17
bmpage84
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRubiconrich View Post
I can not print my ticket? My printer prints but won't print the ticket.
Rich,
If your still having problems, forward your WePay email link to my email address and I'll print it out for you. I'll have your ticket for you when you get there.
Brian

[B][COLOR="Silver"]Chrome[/COLOR] on a [COLOR="Olive"]Jeep[/COLOR] is like a[COLOR="Magenta"] hot chick [/COLOR]with [COLOR="Red"]herpes[/COLOR]! [/B]
bmpage84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2013, 06:20 AM   #18
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

On behalf of Ocean State Jeepsters I would like to thank everyone who came out to support the cause. All but a few of the registered participants were able to make it despite some road icing at start time. We ran 3 separate groups of about 20 rigs each and everybody seemed to have a good time.

Technohead is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.