Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

--- Massachusetts Meet & Greet ---

136K views 2K replies 143 participants last post by  djflyy 
#1 · (Edited)
We live in the Bay State.
We own Jeeps.
Hell, We should meet eachother!

This thread is now the Command Center for all Massachusetts Meet and Greets. We turned it up a notch and have now decided to meet not only once, but several times a month. We're all friends here and no matter your rig size, stock or sasquatch, you're family.

I will update this post as often as I can with shorcuts, pictures, groups, and important announcements when they arrive... for all of you who have dial up (cough JAKE! cough).

We have made the jump to are own forum please join us,
Western Ma. 4x4:wave:[/URL]

Shortcuts

Groups:
Western Mass 4x4

Run Pictures:
7/27/2008

See less See more
#2 ·
I'd be game probably. I live in Boston so some time in the summer would be best so we could get some camping in as well!

#3 ·
UM... are you seriously posting that you are going to get a buzz on and go wheeling?
You do realize thats exactly the image we need to promote. I mean, those arseholes who go out wheeling w/o being drunk are obviously the ones screwing it all up.
Congrats on doing it right! :thumbsup:

Remember.. not that I'd want to spoil your fun or anything... but there are a lot of people on this baord who are just waiting to get the inside info on stuff like this. They'll be all into it and schedule a time to meet up with you and where you're planning on going then, just when you were having the time of your life, drunk (oh excuse me Buzzed) wheeling, the authorities show up and you're busted.
The thing is, you don't know who they are. Hell, I may not even know.

It looks like you're the guys we need on our side.

:2thumbsup:

:brickwall

consider this thread reported.

bye! :wave:

#5 ·
UM... are you seriously posting that you are going to get a buzz on and go wheeling?
You do realize thats exactly the image we need to promote. I mean, those arseholes who go out wheeling w/o being drunk are obviously the ones screwing it all up.
Congrats on doing it right! :thumbsup:

Remember.. not that I'd want to spoil your fun or anything... but there are a lot of people on this board who are just waiting to get the inside info on stuff like this. They'll be all into it and schedule a time to meet up with you and where you're planning on going then, just when you were having the time of your life, drunk (oh excuse me Buzzed) wheeling, the authorities show up and you're busted.
The thing is, you don't know who they are. Hell, I may not even know.

It looks like you're the guys we need on our side.

:2thumbsup:

:brickwall

consider this thread reported.

bye! :wave:
Toxic. You have to be kidding me. That was an April Fools joke... right?

You can't honestly take "Booze & cruise" into a literal meaning. We're not stupid. I can;t say the same for yourself though if you honestly believed that.

Christ, I wonder what you would do if someone ever said "Break a leg" to you.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

#7 ·
:nono: How dare you screw with Toxic Turtle...

I could say that I was just reverse busting your chops on April fools day..

But.. I wasn't.. You got me.:rofl: Holy Crap you got me.... :hahaha: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

CYA... time to go to work...

#8 ·
I don't really celebrate april fools, I'm sarcastic every day, so sarcasm on a day when you're supposed to be sarcastic hurts my brain.

But considering you're a leading wheeler in CT, I'm sure you would understand that McNasty has no thoughts of wrecking the reputation of jeeping. And considering I didn't realize you posted on april fool's day, it seems I've been massively duped :(

#10 ·
x2 Wow whats up with that....is it an aprils fools joke or not??????.......i mean c'mon this is JUST a jeep forum and all is it is writing, Mcnasty wouldnt ruin the "reputation" of jeeping......in forum website........geez...loosen uo a little Toxic

#11 ·
Toxic Turtles comments were directed at a post that has now been edited, and yes, it was out of line.

I know Toxic Turtle. He's done great things for the 4wd community. Being able to wheel means more than just building a rig and taking it into the woods.

And don't worry, nobody here objects to responsible wheeling and then quenching one's thirst.... but remember.... this is a public board. Anyone can see it and use it against us. Post what you want, but you won't be the first person misquoted by an activist lawyer in front of a sub-committee.

#13 ·
Anyway . . . I'm up for meeting any other M*******s out there. Either for some light wheeling (you gotta get to know who/what you are dealing with before heading to the hard stuff) OR a few cocktails at a local spot with good parking.

I'm off 128 just south of the Pike, so I could do anything you all wanted to do.

#14 ·
i'm down for a meet and greet when i put the jeep back on the road in early may/late april... like CJEEP said, either light stuff or a few brews... so if anything is organized, please, shoot me a PM.

:D

#20 ·
i go to umass... it's may 3rd, rain date is the 10th. i'll be there unless it's at the rain date. i have a 98 blue xj on 31x10.5's... stock suspension for now but maybe lifted by then...? look for me...? i heard the ramp got bent by an h2 last year. who else on here goes to umass?

#22 ·
My girlfriend goes to UMass, i'll be there!

I live in westford, MA. Deffinetly game for wheeling at anytime!!

#24 ·
I live in Shrewsbury count me in on the meet and greet!

#25 ·
Hey 99, how much is that factory top? And what color?

Also, we should plan a big meeting now seeing as how gas is $3.50 and counting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.