MA - Pocket Style or Flat Style - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Massachusetts Jeep Forum > MA - Pocket Style or Flat Style

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 05-26-2010, 08:38 AM   #1
sinjin313

MA - Pocket Style or Flat Style

I have looked at a million pictures online and am torn between going pocket or flat style. I am new to the jeep world and don't know many jeepers. Does anyone local to the Framingham/Marlborough area have these? I would love to compare in person before making my decision.

sinjin313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2010, 01:01 PM   #2
Xjpionner
1989 MJ Comanche 

Hey I'm right in that area! Personaly I don't have either style but most of my jeepin buddy's have flat. Personaly I find pocket a bit tacky.
Unread 05-26-2010, 07:06 PM   #3
DBLJ

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Pockets great if you like to see them crack. Rub against a tree once and they break.
DBLJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.