jobs in central ma? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Massachusetts Jeep Forum > jobs in central ma?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-28-2013, 07:00 PM   #1
r34civic
1995 ZJ 

jobs in central ma?

well im thinking about a career change, currently i drive a truck all day every day (mon-fri) and was wondering if anyone on here is hiring or know someone who is hiring, a decent paying job with benefits??

r34civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013, 06:41 AM   #2
bmpage84
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by r34civic View Post
well im thinking about a career change, currently i drive a truck all day every day (mon-fri) and was wondering if anyone on here is hiring or know someone who is hiring, a decent paying job with benefits??

Decent paying job with benefits - Now there's an endangered species in this country!
If your thinking of staying in (or coming to) The People's Republic of Massachussets, you might as well go on welfare. Its about the best decent paying thing with benefits you'll find in this State!

[B][COLOR="Silver"]Chrome[/COLOR] on a [COLOR="Olive"]Jeep[/COLOR] is like a[COLOR="Magenta"] hot chick [/COLOR]with [COLOR="Red"]herpes[/COLOR]! [/B]
bmpage84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013, 07:51 AM   #3
hooliganjk

Simonds international is a saw blade company i work for in fitchburg mass im a steel worker im in the USW union here at simonds saw great pay pension 401k and lots of Ot cant hurt to fill out an app i make an american product !!!
hooliganjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013, 05:16 PM   #4
r34civic
1995 ZJ 

bmpage84, your certainly right about that lol, my job pays decent but who cant use a little more?? but i hear you on the 52k a year for not doing a damn thing lol. but before we get fired up and in a big rant about our lovely state lets not think about it too hard. Born and raised in mass, just moved out to princeton, a small town that most people havent heard of, better place to raise my daughter than marlborough where i used to live, cant drive down main street in marlborough and read any of the business signs because they are in a different language, luckily we found a place out in princeton, our only worry now is being stuck behind a tractor on our way to work lol. And Hooligajk, i will look into it, thanks!
r34civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2013, 06:03 AM   #5
bmpage84
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Sounds like a nice area, and your close to some great wheelin' spots! Good luck on the quest.

[B][COLOR="Silver"]Chrome[/COLOR] on a [COLOR="Olive"]Jeep[/COLOR] is like a[COLOR="Magenta"] hot chick [/COLOR]with [COLOR="Red"]herpes[/COLOR]! [/B]
bmpage84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.