Jeep parts/accessories in MA/RI/CT - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Massachusetts Jeep Forum > Jeep parts/accessories in MA/RI/CT

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 11-09-2011, 07:41 AM   #1
ajobrien
2011 JK Wrangler 

Jeep parts/accessories in MA/RI/CT

I'm seriously starting to look at mods for my JK. I'm going to start with the small stuff and when it's paid off then go for mechanical stuff.

I'm looking at doors, bumpers and the like and searching all the online stores. My problem is, I want to see things in person. A picture online is ok but sometimes things are not what they seem and honestly I hate ordering and waiting for things to arrive only to find out they aren't what I want and then have to send them back.

So, anyone know of some brick and mortar stores where I can go to see and fondle Jeep parts?

I'm in SE MA so RI and CT are within my circle.

ajobrien is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-09-2011, 10:37 AM   #2
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

Check Crown Automotive on RT 138 in Canton. Crown historically specialized in Jeep replacement parts but have been branching out into asscessories.

Lots of stuff on the floor to see and touch.

Jeff is the guy behind the counter. He's a Jeep guy himself and supports the local wheeling community in a big way. Tell him Eric from OSJ sent you.

You might also hook up with the local clubs. Between South Shore Wheelers, USA Jeep Owners, and Ocean State Jeepsters we have a bunch of guys running built JK's. They can tell you what works and what doesn't. Plus you can see the stuff on the Jeep.
Technohead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-09-2011, 10:47 AM   #3
ajobrien
2011 JK Wrangler 

Thanks, I'll definitely check out Crown Automotive.

I've been thinking about checking out the local clubs but honestly, I've been a little scared to go all by myself.

Yeah, I know....I need to grow a spine and just do it.
Unread 11-10-2011, 04:27 PM   #4
ajobrien
2011 JK Wrangler 

Well, I registered and posted an intro on SSW. Maybe I'll get up the nerve to go to an event that is open to the public.
Unread 11-10-2011, 04:39 PM   #5
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajobrien View Post
Well, I registered and posted an intro on SSW. Maybe I'll get up the nerve to go to an event that is open to the public.
They are having a Toy Drive with trail ride on December 3rd. I believe the drop-off spot is in Seekonk. Hope to see you there.
Unread 11-23-2011, 01:30 PM   #6
ajobrien
2011 JK Wrangler 

Well I was planning to go on Dec. 3rd but it looks like my Jeep will be in pieces on that day.
Unread 11-23-2011, 02:05 PM   #7
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

Show up anyways. If nothing else drop off a toy and ride along with somebody.
Unread 11-23-2011, 05:41 PM   #8
ajobrien
2011 JK Wrangler 

I think I will at least drop off a toy and say hi.

I'll be rolling up in my awesome rental.....a blue Altima Hybrid. Kill me.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.